Mason Mount

Bob Gnarly

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would surprise me tbf... I’d have thought Chelsea would want him having guaranteed games, not sure anyone in the prem would offer that yet. Would think he’d need a proper season in the championship first, given this ones been a bit too stop start to really gain enough from it due to injuries.

I'd think there'd be other fish in the sea. Mount, Wilson and Tomori have all had their moments but there'll be plenty of youth players at big clubs needing a home next season. We've also seem to have the most promising crop of youth coming through the academy that I can recall so I figure we'll be ok. Besides, season's not over yet.

12 hours ago, 86 points said:

I'd think there'd be other fish in the sea. Mount, Wilson and Tomori have all had their moments but there'll be plenty of youth players at big clubs needing a home next season. We've also seem to have the most promising crop of youth coming through the academy that I can recall so I figure we'll be ok. Besides, season's not over yet.

I still want a shock deal for Marco van Ginkel - Pretty sure this is the first season in years he hasn't been on loan and he's getting zero game time at Chelsea

(yeh, I know it's unrealistic but we can all dream right?)

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Shorty389 said:

I reckon we will be able to keep mount next season, whether we are promoted or not seeing as Chelsea seem impressed with the way he is playing under FL 

Bournemouth will get him, Ive said too much.

3 hours ago, Srg said:

Chelsea would be stupid to loan him out and continue with the likes of Ross Barkley. Different positions, but he's about 5 times the player Jorginho is already.

Outrageous claim. 

Jorginho was crucial to Napoli finishing second in Serie A last year. 

Mount performed brilliantly in the Erevisidie (apologies for spelling) and has done really well in the championship but they’re not comparable yet. Mount will be better in the future. 

Archived