March Goal of the Month Winner

Day

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David said:

Makes you wonder how many will be conceived last night because of that goal. 

Mason Bennett, contributing to the over population of the planet with a flick of the boot. 

The boot is usually there for protection against this type of thing.

Flick it and you are in a world of poo

Really bizarre how any Derby fan would assume a default position of 'it was a total fluke'. Don't really get the mentality at all. Giving any credit at all to the players seems so hard for some folk and it's a mindset that has me totally stumped.

24 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Really bizarre how any Derby fan would assume a default position of 'it was a total fluke'. Don't really get the mentality at all. Giving any credit at all to the players seems so hard for some folk and it's a mindset that has me totally stumped.

Carp ain't it.  Some find it very difficult to concede of anything that would cast doubt on any opinion they held.  I have my doubts about MB but boy was that a goal.  I guess trying to get some (and I guess we know the candidates) to change their opinion wold be like trying to get @Davidto appreciate turkey pancakes

14 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Forget our goal of the month, Puskas award!

well done

Mason Bennett, Derby County star in contention for FIFA Puskas award Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1225838-mason-bennett-derby-county-star-contention-fifa-puskas-award.html

16 minutes ago, Spanish said:

well done

Mason Bennett, Derby County star in contention for FIFA Puskas award Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1225838-mason-bennett-derby-county-star-contention-fifa-puskas-award.html

Is that site legit?

48 minutes ago, Spanish said:

Carp ain't it.  Some find it very difficult to concede of anything that would cast doubt on any opinion they held.  I have my doubts about MB but boy was that a goal.  I guess trying to get some (and I guess we know the candidates) to change their opinion wold be like trying to get @Davidto appreciate turkey pancakes

Spot on. Mason's performances have been hit and miss this year no doubt, but that has no bearing on what is one of the best goals I've ever seen and I'd say that even if he played for the Gumps...

Well, maybe not!

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

I was sat level with him when he hit it. Trust me, he meant it ????

7 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

I was sat level with him when he hit it. Trust me, he meant it ????

Is anyone suggesting he didn't mean it? As soon as the ball left his foot you could see him immediately looking to the goal to see how close he was. I bet he was reet chuffed when he saw it'd gone in.

2 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

Check Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, they're all calling it as an early contender for goal of the year. Mason's goal hasn't just caught the eye of our fans but brought us to the forefront of global media again. 

That one tweet from the US journalist has had 3 million views already ?

He should be within a genuine chance of winning but he won’t, he won’t come anywhere near it. The Puskas award is a fan voted award. Ronaldo scored an amazing bicycle kick for Real Madrid in the champions league away against Juventus where the entire crowd gave him a standard ovation. Bale scored arguably an even better goal in the champions league but Salah won it for bog standard goal against Everton because the whole Egyptian population and Liverpool fans voted for him.

Archived