Fans Forum @ Nunsfield House in Alvaston 27/3/19

Day
Message added by Day

Colin Gibson hosted Wednesday night's Fans Forum event with Owner and Executive Chairman Mel Morris CBE, manager Frank Lampard and Chief Executive Stephen Pearce. 

Watch the forum in full at https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/03/watch-the-fans-forum-in-full

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

If there’s only 200 places available,  there are a suspiciously large number of invites to members of this forum! 

I'm not sure it's suspicious.  Can't see how they can relate our usernames to real names... unless @David is selling our email addy's to them, and they match us up from there!  

My money is on "coincidence"?

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'm not sure it's suspicious.  Can't see how they can relate our usernames to real names... unless @David is selling our email addy's to them, and they match us up from there!  

My money is on "coincidence"?

No details have been passed on from the forum to the club, might be worth a go on the lottery this weekend.

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I got the impression that the confirmation was a re-hash of match day tickets, hence detailing "Print at home", "Collection", "Postal delivery" etc.

I'd imagine just the name is enough at the door, or at a push, show the email on your mobile (Mine is addressed to me personally, rather than a general "Dear full fan..." 

Might see you afterall then.

2 minutes ago, David said:

No details have been passed on from the forum to the club, might be worth a go on the lottery this weekend.

I would do, but I get nervous just before the result is in, and they don't allow cashing out for cowards with the lotto!  spacer.png

It is actually good news that there are a lot of Forum members going as we'll get to hear all the inside gen - like whether Lampard still has his hands in his pockets or Mel has enough dosh left over after all our signings to buy anybody a drink! ?

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Yeah, mine said "Reserve your space by 5pm Friday 8th March".

It arrived at 0700hrs this morning, but I just glanced and thought it was just advertising bumph!  It wasn't until this thread started going on about invites arriving, that I thought I'd better check it properly!

...Shame really, as out of all the posters on here, you would have been the one I was most looking forward to meeting!   

Bitch! 

So far, the updated VIP specially selected elite guest list now looks something like this (in NO PARTICULAR ORDER!)...

Ellafella

Ewe Ram

loweman2

Bigfella

Curtains

StivePesley

England Ram

G STAR RAM

MackworthRamIsGod

Mucker1884

EnigmaRam

SaffyRam

RamNut.

A squad of 13... what can possibly go wrong!  

40 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

So far, the updated VIP specially selected elite guest list now looks something like this (in NO PARTICULAR ORDER!)...

Ellafella

Ewe Ram

loweman2

Bigfella

Curtains

StivePesley

England Ram

G STAR RAM

MackworthRamIsGod

Mucker1884

EnigmaRam

SaffyRam

RamNut.

please inform me how many of you actually know what your fellow teammares look like ?  I dont want any of that secret handshake stuff ? Do Forum members dye their hair. For postet-eterity  can we have that photo please - in matching kit of some sort- possibly a matching disguise ??

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ellafella

Ewe Ram

loweman2

Bigfella

Curtains

StivePesley

England Ram

G STAR RAM

MackworthRamIsGod

Mucker1884

EnigmaRam

SaffyRam

RamNut.

Are you lot going to ask any contentious questions or just brown nose and toe the party line 

42 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Just watching comic relief and that gives me an idea, you willing to give 50 quid to chattily if I can prove it if you that confdent ?

I'm only having the craic youth. Can you give your ticket to inglorius so he can set the cat amongst the pigeons

48 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Are you lot going to ask any contentious questions or just brown nose and toe the party line 

Someone’s missed out ☝?

1 hour ago, Err ram io said:

please inform me how many of you actually know what your fellow teammares look like ?  I dont want any of that secret handshake stuff ? Do Forum members dye their hair. For postet-eterity  can we have that photo please - in matching kit of some sort- possibly a matching disguise ??

You don’t find us, we find you.

7 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

I hope that there are some tough questions asked in a constructive non aggressive manner to remove the impression that it's just a PR stunt and to peddle that everything in the garden is currently rosey

Archived