Fans Forum @ Nunsfield House in Alvaston 27/3/19

David
Message added by David

Colin Gibson hosted Wednesday night's Fans Forum event with Owner and Executive Chairman Mel Morris CBE, manager Frank Lampard and Chief Executive Stephen Pearce. 

Watch the forum in full at https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/03/watch-the-fans-forum-in-full

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

One ticket only so if you’ve “added” it doesn’t like it. Also you have to assign your tickets to your membership. Once you do that “hey presto” it works. Hope you sort it @loweman2

30 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Check the small box “assign owner” that has been placed so as to be almost imperceptible by the web designer. Once you do that it asks for your membership number then hey presto...

29 minutes ago, David said:

If you look there’s a “Assign Owners” checkbox under the error message to the right, that’s what it’s telling you, need to assign an owner to the ticket 

Nice one ladies ! All sorted thanks ??

I haven't got an invite, sadly.

I went to one last season, and I think they're trying to spread them around. So at two Forums a season with 200 people at each and around 20,000 season ticket holders I think I'll get my next invite in 2068. Please send it to third cloud on the left, guys.

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

One ticket only so if you’ve “added” it doesn’t like it. Also you have to assign your tickets to your membership. Once you do that “hey presto” it works. Hope you sort it @loweman2

I got the invite this morning too - thanks for the instructions on how to actually get the ticket!

Whoop - I also got an invite this morning. I guess it's harder to fill these things than you think - there are still 90 odd tickets left and the Nunsfield isn't exactly massive

The website was a bit weird - the link in the email didn't force me to login, so there was no one to assign the ticket to in the drop down. I had to close it all down and then log in to the site separately, then re-click the link having pre-authenticated. Then it worked fine

Now I can ask Mel what an Air Roof is ?

2 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Whoop - I also got an invite this morning. I guess it's harder to fill these things than you think - there are still 90 odd tickets left and the Nunsfield isn't exactly massive

The website was a bit weird - the link in the email didn't force me to login, so there was no one to assign the ticket to in the drop down. I had to close it all down and then log in to the site separately, then re-click the link having pre-authenticated. Then it worked fine

Now I can ask Mel what an Air Roof is ?

Mate are you printing your ticket or do we collect them on the night 

Got an invite and secured my place.

Looking forward to it.

Some times our fans don't realise what a good opportunity this is. Not many chairmen and Managers will put themselves up in front of a forum like this regardless of league position.

If we have to pre select questions then I'm happy to put peoples in as well as having some of my own.

I'm sure part of the forum will be about this year, but with only 9 games to go then thoughts obviously will turn towards the 2019/20 season as well.

Lots of FFP and summer clear out questions......how close are we, do we have any room to maneuver, how many envision going?

Readiness of academy players.....any really ready to step up? Those out on loan all coming back and looking to start? do we expect too much too soon from U23's?

Targets for the summer with the restricted budgets...Areas of concern and focus to strenghten? Aging players tiring in Jan/Feb a concern to remedy?

Lamps comments about quick negativity from close to the club.. elaborate on that or including the fans as well?

Anything else to add?

17 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Looking forward to it.

Some times our fans don't realise what a good opportunity this is. Not many chairmen and Managers will put themselves up in front of a forum like this regardless of league position.

If we have to pre select questions then I'm happy to put peoples in as well as having some of my own.

I'm sure part of the forum will be about this year, but with only 9 games to go then thoughts obviously will turn towards the 2019/20 season as well.

Lots of FFP and summer clear out questions......how close are we, do we have any room to maneuver, how many envision going?

Readiness of academy players.....any really ready to step up? Those out on loan all coming back and looking to start? do we expect too much too soon from U23's?

Targets for the summer with the restricted budgets...Areas of concern and focus to strenghten? Aging players tiring in Jan/Feb a concern to remedy?

Lamps comments about quick negativity from close to the club.. elaborate on that or including the fans as well?

Anything else to add?

I think it would be a good idea to “poll” the top 5 questions that this forum wants to ask and then “share” those to forum members who are going to be present to ask them. I suspect @David may already be doing this? 

2 hours ago, angieram said:

I haven't got an invite, sadly.

I went to one last season, and I think they're trying to spread them around. So at two Forums a season with 200 people at each and around 20,000 season ticket holders I think I'll get my next invite in 2068. Please send it to third cloud on the left, guys.

I’ve got an invite, do you want mine, I can’t make it

35 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Looking forward to it.

I’m sorry I’d have to completely disagree. This may be a great opportunity for you, however holds no interest whatsoever for me.

Im off the opinion that what is done off the field stays behind the doors of PP, I don’t agree  that fans need to be involved or aware of what’s going on behind the scenes, I don’t care if MM philosophy is XY or Z, all I look at is what happens during that 90 minutes.

Therefore it would be very hypocritical of me to deny someone their place who is off a different opinion to me and is interested in what is being said.

Archived