Fans Forum @ Nunsfield House in Alvaston 27/3/19

David
Message added by David

Colin Gibson hosted Wednesday night's Fans Forum event with Owner and Executive Chairman Mel Morris CBE, manager Frank Lampard and Chief Executive Stephen Pearce. 

Watch the forum in full at https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/03/watch-the-fans-forum-in-full

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, AdamRam said:

I’m sorry I’d have to completely disagree. This may be a great opportunity for you, however holds no interest whatsoever for me.

Im off the opinion that what is done off the field stays behind the doors of PP, I don’t agree  that fans need to be involved or aware of what’s going on behind the scenes, I don’t care if MM philosophy is XY or Z, all I look at is what happens during that 90 minutes.

Therefore it would be very hypocritical of me to deny someone their place who is off a different opinion to me and is interested in what is being said.

I take it you didnt get an invite then

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Plus... @EnigmaRam and @SaffyRam

Is the dream team going for 2-3-2-1-1-1 formation? 

Think @EnigmaRam and @SaffyRam might be disappointed with being on the bench.

5 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Bugger me.

i've got an invite, but i've only just got in and seen it. Looks like its too late now.

They remembered that stirring speech you made last time at the end.

I meant stirring in a good way ??

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Bugger me.

i've got an invite, but i've only just got in and seen it. Looks like its too late now.

Yeah, mine said "Reserve your space by 5pm Friday 8th March".

It arrived at 0700hrs this morning, but I just glanced and thought it was just advertising bumph!  It wasn't until this thread started going on about invites arriving, that I thought I'd better check it properly!

...Shame really, as out of all the posters on here, you would have been the one I was most looking forward to meeting!   

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Yeah, mine said "Reserve your space by 5pm Friday 8th March".

It arrived at 0700hrs this morning, but I just glanced and thought it was just advertising bumph!  It wasn't until this thread started going on about invites arriving, that I thought I'd better check it properly!

...Shame really, as out of all the posters on here, you would have been the one I was most looking forward to meeting!   

Charming

I got a ticket to print and it said my order was accepted, but i havent got a printer.

i forwarded the email to print at work but the link didn't work - it said event not found.

and there is no pdf to print with the confirmation email.

So ?

Just now, RamNut said:

I got a ticket to print and it said my order was accepted, but i havent got a printer.

i forwarded the email to print at work but the link didn't work - it said event not found.

So ?

Your name's not down, you're not coming in?

5 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Your name's not down, you're not coming in?

It might be......the name is Lampard......Christine Lampard, i should be there somewhere?

9 minutes ago, RamNut said:

So ?

Don’t think you need an actual ticket, just your customer number or ST.  Revs right, the big lad on the doors got a list.

Just now, Boycie said:

Don’t think you need an actual ticket, just your customer number or ST.  Revs right, the big lad on the doors got a list.

Oh ok.....i won't have to wear a dress then afterall ?

1 minute ago, angieram said:

If there’s only 200 places available,  there are a suspiciously large number of invites to members of this forum! 

Obviously only the ones they like Ang.

I’m not joining in the Mel chants tomorrow nah, he can whistle.

13 minutes ago, RamNut said:

So ?

I got the impression that the confirmation was a re-hash of match day tickets, hence detailing "Print at home", "Collection", "Postal delivery" etc.

I'd imagine just the name is enough at the door, or at a push, show the email on your mobile (Mine is addressed to me personally, rather than a general "Dear full fan..." 

Archived