Derby County v Millwall

Mafiabob

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing a few folks who are confused about the pace of play here.

Are you bothered that Derby are taking too long on the ball, or that Derby should have more action in front of goal(shots on etc)?

i understand wanting a little more urgency. But very difficult to play fast flowing football(different than urgency) when Millwall are sat 9-10 men behind the ball. 

COYR

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

Found it on Sky red button, Channel 403. According to fans on this site, I missed nothing! 

Lack of attempts up front is worrying, but there’s been a lot of energy and positive intent. Playing with a new system with 3 at the back, so it’s never going to be a polished performance. But it looks like a system that will work with our squad. A bit more individual quality needed (Huddz and Bryson and Waghorn, for me) and Marriott needs to be more involved. 

Anyone wishing they'd stayed at home and watched The Brits?

You know, like our midfield. 

Booooooring. Dunno if it's crap because Millwall aren't getting anywhere either.

It's immensely dull though. 

Need our best attackers to push up. I'd like to see Keogh and Tomori get in their half more and maybe get some crosses in for Cole.

The rest can bore off in defence. Zzzz

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

That really wasn’t as bad as some of you lot and the sky comms are making out. Poor decision making in the final third, but really other than that we’ve controlled the game and haven’t been trying to play as individuals too much. That’s closer to being able to be turned into a good performance than the Brighton game was at the weekend. Need Bryson, hudds and Waghorn to sort their touch out and we might have a chance. Better movement in the final third and that performance changes quite quickly Imo, foundations are there.

Crikey i must be watching a different game than your good self,that was as poor as it gets ,not a single shot at goal and even the 4 attempts on the stats are laughable

Archived