Derby County v Millwall

Mafiabob

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ramboy63 said:

Crikey i must be watching a different game than your good self,that was as poor as it gets ,not a single shot at goal and even the 4 attempts on the stats are laughable

Watch the leeds game if you want as poor as it gets. That performances lacked in final quality, but not in overall composure and control. Individuals playing poorly in hudds Waghorn and Bryson don’t help. Trust me if we step the tempo up a bit and the strikers move into space quicker we’ll win this.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Where is he being played? What game is he being asked to play?

Not the role that he's prefer, I bet.

Well he’s in a 2 man midfield alongside Huddlestone so I’d say he’s being asked to play as an advanced centre mid. Exactly his favourite role. But he’s past it, he ain’t quick enough and can’t carry a ball.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Well he’s in a 2 man midfield alongside Huddlestone so I’d say he’s being asked to play as an adnavced centre mid. Excat,y he’s favourite role. But he’s past it, he ain’t quick enough and can’t carry a ball.

? 

3 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

I am so bored of this possession but no end product football 

It's possession at the back. Nowhere else. They're all furiously masturbating at the awesome goal they are about to score. 

The defence pass it around trying to create some control. It's just a shame we can't have another 3 or 4 Keogh's, Cole's and Tomori's.

bank midfield. Again and again. Paul Coutts is a better central midfielder than any of them. Not a better player but not one of those are fit to call themselves a center midfielder. They are so bad. All look like they're played out of position. 

Win or lose this is now a common theme and we won't get promotion with this as it is. I doubt we'll make top 6. Hopefully Mount can fix it up. 

36 minutes ago, mozza said:

Tell him to try channel 403 (football) then press red button 

25 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I have got full sky package a d cannot find the game. Anyone know if it actually on sky? 

25 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Red button fine on sky 403. What on earth were those corners about? 

24 minutes ago, mozza said:

I'm watching on red button from channel 403

Thanks for the telly tips. I take his silence as meaning it's likely it's working! 

Some good, some bad. Every time Bryson gets the ball he turns backwards. Stop it now! Huddlestone has tried 15 or 20 long balls and only one was even close to its target. He needs to get his head right and be better second half. 

Holmes good early on. Great game by Cole, but we're not using him enough. So much space on the left if we could play a quality ball. 

Wilson and Marriott not in the game enough. Waghorn and Marriott not on the same wavelength. Here we go again. 

Come on you Rams! 

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well he’s in a 2 man midfield alongside Huddlestone so I’d say he’s being asked to play as an advanced centre mid. Exactly his favourite role. But he’s past it, he ain’t quick enough and can’t carry a ball.

A 2 man what? 

A center what? 

What is this midfield thing you speak of?

Archived