Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County Match thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Eastleigh station car park full, replacement buses. Drove to fareham. No trains from there so got a replacement bus to havant. Found a train and we're now somewhere between Chichester and Brighton. 

Actually we're at Ford. After nearly two hours travelling.....grrr. 

Ford open prison one of the best holiday camps in the UK.

5 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Did you know him then?

Nah not really, I went to school with him. And he wasn't in my year. Year above, I think. Probably some interactions but really it was just ruining his lunch one time when I was 12 ? 

Nugent starts, duck me, barn door with a banjo comes to mind. Bennett injured? Would much rather have seen him start and leave Waghorn where he was doing well. Don’t get that.

Least the hudd starts tho, I’ll keep my riot gear away for now. Hope duanes in midfield and Wilson’s wide like against hull.

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

If your mobile is with EE you can get it free for 3 months.

11 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I must pay EE too much as I have a permanent BT Sports subscription via that. Officially it's phone only (they disable in-app casting in my plan but it sounds as if there is a way from other people's comments) but you can just mirror the screen and cast that to your TV. 

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

I must pay EE too much as I have a permanent BT Sports subscription via that. Officially it's phone only (they disable in-app casting in my plan but it sounds as if there is a way from other people's comments) but you can just mirror the screen and cast that to your TV. 

Free for 3 months and free casting too. After that i think its a fiver.

Archived