Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County Match thread

RadioactiveWaste

19 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Mate, the other thing didn’t last long at all, it had been a while. Second round was much better!

Well let me give you some sound advice, you discussing it and rating your performance on a football forum....she will bloody love that.  Make sure you let her know. 

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Well let me give you some sound advice, you discussing it and rating your performance on a football forum....she will bloody love that.  Make sure you let her know. 

So will his parents.

anyway.....was she fit?

30 minutes ago, se1ram said:

Big respect to all those making the trip down from Derby - I thought my alarm at 8 was unpleasant!

On the train from Victoria, fully expecting Southern will make my life a misery with the bus replacement.

Come on you rams!!

Eastleigh station car park full, replacement buses. Drove to fareham. No trains from there so got a replacement bus to havant. Found a train and we're now somewhere between Chichester and Brighton. 

Actually we're at Ford. After nearly two hours travelling.....grrr. 

1 hour ago, David said:

Text SPORT to 150, can take a few hours to setup so get on it now and quick. Pro tip, even if you have an existing BT ID say with your internet, just create a new one, it’s a lot smoother setup.

Also they offer a cast trial where you can cast it to your TV if you have a smart TV, Apple TV or Chromecast

Don't seem to be able to get past need to have a BT account no. Despite being EE customer.?. Any advice please chaps?

11 minutes ago, Andrew3000 said:

Don't seem to be able to get past need to have a BT account no. Despite being EE customer.?. Any advice please chaps?

Can you show us screenshots of where you are up to without showing any personal information? (Send PM if you would prefer)

Archived