Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County Match thread

RadioactiveWaste

1 minute ago, Tombo said:

None of the four players mentioned there are up to scratch. Best of a bad bunch doesn't mean good enough.

I'm not questioning his ability, that wasn't the point. I was baffled by the 'slowing the play down' comment. He literally receives the ball and immediately looks to play someone in behind. How much quicker do you want him to be? Just shoot from inside his own half instead and cut out the middle man?  

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think FL as got things totally wrong we were never going to win the FA Cup but made disastrous changes against Ipswich and cost us 2 points

Today the same why bring Nuge back if Marriott is fit enough for the bench,surely you would still go with Waggs as centre forward.

Bare in mind Brighton have made 8 changes to there normal starting 11 so just shows you were a million miles from even thinking were good enough for the Prem

5 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Josefzoon already given more than Nugent gave all game.

I just can’t understand why he never gets played and Nugent seems adored. 

Nonsense! The one thing you can’t question with Nugent is his effort..as fur the rest of his game....

Just now, ramtique said:

Nonsense! The one thing you can’t question with Nugent is his effort..as fur the rest of his game....

Given more didn’t mean effort.

I meant given an outlet, carried the ball, played a big part in a goal, beat his man, got crosses in, won us corners. 

Archived