Sign in to follow this  
RadioactiveWaste

Derby County v Hull City Match thread.

The stats look pretty dominant. Any game with 20 goal attempts is good and 10 on target is spectacular. Third clean sheet in a row as we enter the business end of the season, which is great for the defence and Kelle Roos. 

That we're still 7th shows what an important win this was. Had we lost, there'd have been meltdown on the forum, a gap above us and Hull just a point behind. The season is in our hands and if we keep winning the others will eventually fall by the wayside. 

Pleased Waggy has shown he can play centre forward and push Marriott when fit. Bogle is back. King and Cole got on the pitch. Bring on the tractor boys! 

Screenshot_20190209-170439.thumb.png.e8f81976a3fd31fe7faea44921e5be1a.png

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Isn’t it just amazing how quiet it is on here when we win🤫

Just logged in, had work to do this afternoon.

Noticed the match thread was only 18 pages long and figured we must have won 😀

Edited by 61GT

4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Not much to moan about today. Although don’t give Holmes the ball in our half and Bogle can’t shoot.

I've seen holmes with the ball in our half lots of times and he never looks under pressure and as with Southampton he actually most of time is one of our best players with the ball in our own half. That was just a one off

10 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

It beggars belief that we almost sold Huddlestone on deadline day. That was as good a performance that you will see at this level. 

Amazing that he’s ‘oh so slow’ - had an extra yard on everyone on the pitch 

Edited by dajstrawb

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Just a mention that before this game quite a few were anxious about Hull as they have been very good. Does our win mean we are very good or are we lucky and met them on a off day? 😉

All I care about is that we've taken 6 points off, and knocked out of a cup, the team of my in-laws. 

Just now, coneheadjohn said:

I’m sure there’ll be something to complain about.

I won't be paying attention to the forum tomorrow - but mention me in the "how bad was Jozefzoon" discussion that will start tomorrow. Maybe even this evening. Just so I know it happened 😄