Alex Pearce - Joined Millwall

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, David said:

Unless we have. Malone was sneaked in through the back door without a single ITK tweeter ruining the surprise.

That’s true altough frank has said he’s expecting very little and nothing close, I guess Wisdom can cover

If we don't strengthen the back 4 then that's us out of the top 2 running imo.

We've only got 3 centre halves at the club and letting the 3rd one go and the saying well we've got a midfielder who can play there is absolutely ludicrous.

Nice solid experienced defender on loan could be the difference. Jagielka maybe.

1 hour ago, David said:

*Hip hip, horay!

*Not that he’s injured, just that he’s not off back to Liverpool!

Perfectly timed that people will forget any chance of a recall clause activation in January?

Frank's halftime teamtalk "Harry - Go roll around on the floor for a bit when someone clobbers you - We'll give you a few games rest..."

1 hour ago, David said:

Unless we have. Malone was sneaked in through the back door without a single ITK tweeter ruining the surprise.

We've got Wisdom who can play there if needed I guess?

12 minutes ago, thekingofbuxton said:

Wisdom, Evans, Huddlestone could all play CB - how successfully though would be the question?

Have you ever seen Huddlestone win a header let alone a competitive tackle. The guys big physically and tall but hes certainly no defender. 

A glowing recommendation for Pearce at Lampard's press conference today. 

'I have to say 'Pearcey, go and do what you need to do, and go and play', because he's been an absolute star for me here, without featuring in games. 

Every day in training, he has been an absolute example of a player that wants to go and play competitive football. In the modern day, that's not the case everywhere. With Alex Pearce, it certainly is."

Archived