Sign in to follow this  
Animal is a Ram

Alex Pearce - Joined Millwall on loan

Fair play to the bloke. He's done okay to well when he's been given a chance. I wasn't particularly happy with his signing at the time as I watched a few of his last games and he looked dodgy. At his best for us, he's been capable & at his worst, he wasn't that horrible. 

The Wolves & Burton performances last season probably signalled the end of him at Derby. He's managed an entire minute this season, despite being our only fit natural backup CB. We definitely need someone, either at RB or CB, so Wisdom isn't moved about all over the place. 

Why no Harry Wilson? Do Liverpool not want him cup tied? Are they planning to recall him??

Or being less dramatic, is he just injured?

1 minute ago, Topram said:

Really strange to let him go before anything lined up 

Unless we have. Malone was sneaked in through the back door without a single ITK tweeter ruining the surprise.

4 minutes ago, David said:

Unless we have. Malone was sneaked in through the back door without a single ITK tweeter ruining the surprise.

That’s true altough frank has said he’s expecting very little and nothing close, I guess Wisdom can cover

If we don't strengthen the back 4 then that's us out of the top 2 running imo.

We've only got 3 centre halves at the club and letting the 3rd one go and the saying well we've got a midfielder who can play there is absolutely ludicrous.

Nice solid experienced defender on loan could be the difference. Jagielka maybe.

1 hour ago, David said:

*Hip hip, horay!

*Not that he’s injured, just that he’s not off back to Liverpool!

Perfectly timed that people will forget any chance of a recall clause activation in January?

Frank's halftime teamtalk "Harry - Go roll around on the floor for a bit when someone clobbers you - We'll give you a few games rest..."

1 hour ago, David said:

We've got Wisdom who can play there if needed I guess?