Mount's socks

1of4

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

Anyone got any idea why Mason was wearing black square patches on the top of his socks and what they were for ? Nobody else in the team appeared to be wearing any on their socks at the game today.

I’ve seen a few players with them before. It’s meant to help if you’ve had cramp. Carson had something similar last season, although I’m not sure how he’d get cramp but there we go. 

I’m no sock expert but from what I can tell he cuts the foot section off, turns the remainder of the sock inside out and puts them on upside down over the top of a pair of white sports socks.

I’m not one to judge, seems to know what he’s doing.

14 hours ago, jimbobram said:

I’ve seen a few players with them before. It’s meant to help if you’ve had cramp. Carson had something similar last season, although I’m not sure how he’d get cramp but there we go. 

It does work, I tried this after b4’s recent request for us to beat the snake 

E3C112A8-9143-47CE-A186-F6EC0974ACA3.jpeg

On 01/12/2018 at 21:57, 1of4 said:

Anyone got any idea why Mason was wearing black square patches on the top of his socks and what they were for ? Nobody else in the team appeared to be wearing any on their socks at the game today.

They are magnets. Ever wondered where he gets his technique from? By carefully placing magnetic polar opposites on his legs, the repellent forces cause his legs to twist and turn quickly thereby taking the ball hither and thither past any unsuspecting opponent. Bryson uses a similar trick to keep his legs moving one in front of the other, metronomic like. ?

29 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

They are magnets. Ever wondered where he gets his technique from? By carefully placing magnetic polar opposites on his legs, the repellent forces cause his legs to twist and turn quickly thereby taking the ball hither and thither past any unsuspecting opponent. Bryson uses a similar trick to keep his legs moving one in front of the other, metronomic like. ?

Thought so.

Obvious really.?

On 02/12/2018 at 10:44, David said:

I’m no sock expert but from what I can tell he cuts the foot section off, turns the remainder of the sock inside out and puts them on upside down over the top of a pair of white sports socks.

I’m not one to judge, seems to know what he’s doing.

I would say that probably qualifies you as a  'sock expert' ?

Archived