V Middlesbrough (A) Match Thread

Millenniumram

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I switched over to sky sports news whilst it was advert and Jeff Stelling said that people will be surprised that Richard Keogh is in the Derby team because playing out of the back has never been his game because he’s an old fashioned English centre back who defends and heads it away ?. These guys are so clueless about non premier league football

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I switched over to sky sports news whilst it was advert and Jeff Stelling said that people will be surprised that Richard Keogh is in the Derby team because playing out of the back has never been his game because he’s an old fashioned English centre back who defends and heads it away ?. These guys are so clueless about non premier league football

That's what a Norwich fan was telling his mate in the pub before our game a while back, compared to him Aiden Flint. I couldn't be bothered to correct him.

Unbelievable (Jeff). Peter Banks is reffing us for the third time this season! He's been responsible for 8 of our yellow and our 1 red card so far. We should have complained. Without him we'd be fourth in the fair play table, but with him we're fourth bottom!

In other news it's been a fantastic start. In football you need to score when on top - we've certainly been on top.

Boro defenders were very angry with themselves at giving that FK away - its definitely been discussed in their training this week ? 

Disappointing from Mount, but it was very close to the edge of the area.

Archived