muzzamurray

18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

23 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

I big striker wouldn't have gone amiss.

We do still own Chris Martin and we have all seen enough of him to know he would help especially with Mount Bryson wilson Marriott flying around him - swallow some pride and get him back 

38 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

I big striker wouldn't have gone amiss.

We need a big striker but imo not so much in the Martin mould, more the Abraham mould, someone who is a presence up there but is mobile still

21 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

We need a big striker but imo not so much in the Martin mould, more the Abraham mould, someone who is a presence up there but is mobile still

Abraham would have been ideal but his wages were prohibitive.

26 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Cameron jerome?

He'd be the fastest player at the club so i'm told.

Id have rather kept him over Nugent if im honest as he can be a real handful and provides a different option

32 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Yep maybe but we apparently can’t afford one but we do own Martin ! - probably the cheapest option and needs must as we absolutely need someone to hold the ball up

Chalobah could be a good loan signing, keeps being left out of the Watford squad with Doucoure, Capoue, Quina and Cleverley ahead of him. 

On 12/01/2019 at 23:40, RESS511 said:

Chalobah could be a good loan signing, keeps being left out of the Watford squad with Doucoure, Capoue, Quina and Cleverley ahead of him. 

He's being left out for a reason - all fur coat and no knickers!