V Norwich (H) Match Thread

Millenniumram

3 minutes ago, NorwichLad said:

Games not won for us yet..... we've got two defenders on a yellow and a goalkeeper who has the odd blunder in him, and we seem to be using him as an 11th outfield player quite a bit tonight.  

Trust me lad you’ve won this game, Steve bloomer couldn’t score with this service

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to say it but you have to admit Rowett didn't do a bad job with us getting us into the play offs and everyone has disrespected what he achieved by getting us into the play offs now we will be ducking lucky to finish in the top 10 with football that isn't much better, yes we are trying to play good football but in practice we are now just a bang average midtable team with all the big summer signings either in the reserves or on the bench. I appreciate everyone like s Lampard and I was happy with his appointment and I've never been rowett's biggest fan  but we will be soon closer to  18th than we are top 6 especially with a tough run of games to come ,  I am far convinced with Lampard so far. Yes we beat Man u but a great cup means duck all if we are going to finish behind forest and as disgusting as it sounds maybe even snake fc.

Last two games our best chance has fallen to Mount, both times he should be scoring. 

If we're not going to create many chances, we need to be far more clinical. 

EYYYY Well done Bryson.

Old midfield terrier showing the wonderkid how its done. 

4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

It's only a week or so since we did well against Brentford and then utd. 

We're all being a bit drama queeny no?

The Brentford game was a one off to be honest, this type of game tonight is the norm and how we’ve played all season.

Just now, SaintRam said:

I agree, having not looked at it once in my life.

Strange counter argument, but I guess you were intending to just start Keogh bashing, rather than making any valid points. WUM.

Well you like reading so much , feel free to read all my posts, I don't as you put it Keogh bash, I was simply commenting that he makes me laugh. Quick to blame everyone else for their mistakes but perhaps should look in the mirror?

1 minute ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

I hate to say it but you have to admit Rowett didn't do a bad job with us getting us into the play offs and everyone has disrespected what he achieved by getting us into the play offs now we will be ducking lucky to finish in the top 10 with football that isn't much better, yes we are trying to play good football but in practice we are now just a bang average midtable team with all the big summer signings either in the reserves or on the bench. I appreciate everyone like s Lampard and I was happy with his appointment and I've never been rowett's biggest fan  but we will be soon closer to  18th than we are top 6 especially with a tough run of games to come ,  I am far convinced with Lampard so far. Yes we beat Man u but a great cup means duck all if we are going to finish behind forest and as disgusting as it sounds maybe even snake fc.

Perfect timing! I take credit for the goal, even if we win this though I am still unconvinced.

Archived