The result was great but...

Day

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think ive ever seen a better performance. Made me fall in love with the club again after hat Gary Rowett did to us. The harmony within the team is amazing. He's got a massive squad and people are getting left the team but they are all in this together. Never been so proud to be a ram

After Saturday I didn’t think we’d be able to perform much better than that. But, wow, what a display. So proud. I know nothings been won yet, but the players and staff deserve every bit of praise for that. Tonight was something special. Enjoy it, everyone.

Some of the interplay and quick passing was great. Just lacking the final ball at times but we matched man utd on their own patch.

that should give the group tremendous confidence.

Pity about the late goal but fellaini is almost unstoppable.

2 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

We could end up being as good as the Gumps this season. Obviously they've spent £30m and we've spent nowt but we might not be far behind them at this rate.

Steady on, with their incredible Portuguese talent and convincing victories against Wednesday and Rotherham, they’ve started their 30 match unbeaten run now....15 draws mind!

seriously though. Wow just wow! Have to go back to the 90s for a better rams performance than that. Something special is happening 

I went last season in the FA Cup game and although we did ok and made them work hard we didn't go with the intent to attack like we did tonight.

Frank is the real deal, we seriously need to get behind him and the team and enjoy this season. 

Live it chaps, don't regret not being there when the Rams were on the march....? 

47 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

It was so good. The confidence of every player to show for the ball and take the game to them, all after conceding after 2 minutes. Incredible.

There’s definitely something in our tactics...... concede ridiculously early then watch us go ?

Archived