v Hull City (A) Match Thread

Derby blood

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Going to be interesting to see the line up & bench vs Rotherham when Davies & Wilson will be back in contention with Evans not far away either

From today I don’t think he’s scared to make a big decision, Davies straight back in for me if he’s 100%

3 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Mason is the perfect impact player with his pace and power. Two last minute winners he's set up now. He's really taken his chance when a lot of people (including me) thought his Derby career was probably over. 

Totally agree, his speed and strength against tired legs are very effective. He seems to thrive in the impact role

19 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Up to 4th, two points off the top.

I'd have taken that at the start of the season. Who'd have thought we'd be in this position after the Millwall game?

Things were far from perfect today, and we definitely rode our luck but there were a couple of decisions in the first half that would've changed the game for sure. We probably should've had a penalty before the one that was actually given, but more importantly de Wijs should've seen a second yellow for his foul that did give away the penalty. I feel it'd have been a much more comfortable game had the correct decision been given, but fortunately we dug in and got the win so that's not relevant now.

We now have a two-week international break. Time for players like Huddlestone to get match fit. Two more weeks off the recovery times for Bogle and Evans. Hopefully Marriott can build up some more fitness and we can see more of him, same with Holmes.

Frank must be happy with his first segment of his managerial career. 8 games in all competitions, 6 wins and 2 defeats. Plenty of areas to work on and improve, but also plenty of areas to be positive and excited about. Let's have a positive two week break without a game as a squad and we can hit the ground running again versus Rotherham in a fortnight. COYR.

Davies will tighten things up at the back soon enough.

3 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Four wins on the bounce. Get that man a trampoline.

He likes a bounce. Whoooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Just now, B4ev6is said:

He just needed a chance to prove it to all derby fans he is truely spcail player.

Whoa there B4 he has a long way to go to become a special player.He once more showed he is best coming off the bench against tiring defenders at the moment.

Archived