v Hull City (A) Match Thread

Derby blood

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Frustrating but if that were the other way around, we'd all be applauding our player.

We would've had a really good position if Mount had got away, one of those where you have to take one for the team

I was just surprised by the scale of it. A simple trip would have sufficed lol 

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An excellent Carson save and a clearance for a corner follows a Hull counter-attack that was triggered by Wisdom getting turned in their half. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

I was just surprised by the scale of it. A simple trip would have sufficed lol 

I think it looked worse in real time. Both players were running at speed and in the replay he only really clipped his ankles.

Cynical challenge but no studs involved, not high up the leg. Would've been very unlucky if Mount had sustained any sort of injury from that, and he did get straight back up afterwards.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Malone hauled off. Needs to be a damn sight better than that if he’s ever going to get in the team, made to look like an U23s trying to make the step up

To be fair to him,  he’s just coming back off an injury and only played 60 minutes the other day. Probably not the wisest of decisions to start him over Forsyth, who is in good form.

Lawrence played in behind the full back by Wisdom, turns him, then with loads of time slices his cross in rather bizarrely. Seemed almost lazy.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Lawrence played in behind the full back by Wisdom, turns him, then with loads of time slices his cross in rather bizarrely. Seemed almost lazy.

I still can’t figure out what he was trying. There was a simple pass inside on! 

Just now, IronRam 70.3 said:

Tomori having an absolute mare here.

Up there among our best players in the first half. Definitely one of the worst in the second. Strange one. 

Archived