Derby County Shirt Collection

loweman2

7 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Discovered this gem in the wardrobe while tidying up. Also have a training top from about the same era, but can't lay my hands on it. As a kid always dreamed of the dark blue tracksuit with the diamonds on the sleeves. Have you one in your collection Loweman?

20210112_170030.jpg

No mate not got that one, ? looks great, do you think it should be in the collection ? ?

18 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Top man ! People like you really understand what I am doing and that is fantastic, will send you a pm mate ❤️??

Alan Partridge type-factoid: The Great Wall of China and Loweman2's barn-full of Derby shirts are the only 2 man-made objects that are clearly visible from space. ?

30 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Alan Partridge type-factoid: The Great Wall of China and Loweman2's barn-full of Derby shirts are the only 2 man-made objects that are clearly visible from space. ?

I never realised ?‍♂️, just had a look on the international space station live feed cam and I knew that the cupboard was bursting but didn’t realise I was causing a potential world catastrophe ? top man for letting me know ??

45D391BD-104C-4716-BECA-0B7A27AD881D.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/01/2021 at 16:11, OUTSIDER said:

fantastic collection?

i have started a home/away shirts collection season by season as a lockdown hobby. . 

@OUTSIDER have you given up already, and started selling them off and more importantly is the photo in the background for sale?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Derby-County-Home-Football-Shirt-By-Umbro-16-17-Long-Sleeved/393017982039?hash=item5b81b27c57:g:S7YAAOSw4dNfsVNR

Hi All,

First post here, first of all I’m delighted to find I’d already registered an account in my younger years (not sure if I’d have chosen a different username now anyway).

I’ve recently tried to start building my own collection of current or ex DCFC player match worn shirts - but from when they were NOT at DCFC. I wondered if anyone had any they wouldn’t mind parting with (would pay).

Having started to look for some this week for a new home bar, I currently have a Colin Kazim Richards 2011 Olympiakos, a 2002 Benito Carbone Como Shirt, and I have a Cocu Barca shirt on the way.

Would welcome any suggestions on how I could track down more!

cheers!

6 hours ago, twelveincher said:

Hi All,

First post here, first of all I’m delighted to find I’d already registered an account in my younger years (not sure if I’d have chosen a different username now anyway).

I’ve recently tried to start building my own collection of current or ex DCFC player match worn shirts - but from when they were NOT at DCFC. I wondered if anyone had any they wouldn’t mind parting with (would pay).

Having started to look for some this week for a new home bar, I currently have a Colin Kazim Richards 2011 Olympiakos, a 2002 Benito Carbone Como Shirt, and I have a Cocu Barca shirt on the way.

Would welcome any suggestions on how I could track down more!

cheers!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/West-Brom-2010-George-Thorne-Match-Worn-Player-Issued-Soccer-Shirt-WBA/383938891884?hash=item59648a906c:g:pRIAAOSw5iJgHcc1