Derby County Shirt Collection

loweman2

A season to forget, Eddie Lewis and the news but not going back to the future in a hurry ! Worst team in history but we are still going and always will, we always pick ourselves up ! Not many of these player worn shirts around, the replicas were a LTD edt aswell, Adidas let us down badly that year with stock shirts, they must have known what was coming !

FB4A1FF8-592E-4839-875F-8A5F1EEC15D8.jpeg

B026999C-8A9E-4820-BB8D-01F072A22033.jpeg

BA55688E-064C-4BA2-83CA-26181CA1ACA5.jpeg

4EBEBA47-94DC-414A-8D28-2163FCDE9D71.jpeg

6B3C4ED1-CD91-4598-9D22-0389A53C8C8E.jpeg

@loweman2 is this shirt, the away shirt for season 1973 - 74 and what colour is it?

I can't see it in Derby County The Colours of The Rams book 1st Edition. It's not the home white shirt, has a white collar, maybe blue, yellow etc, but clearly hard to tell in a black and white photo, which is currently for sale on ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265272480473?hash=item3dc378d2d9:g:brQAAOSwNsZhG~V6

11 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

@loweman2 is this shirt, the away shirt for season 1973 - 74 and what colour is it?

I can't see it in Derby County The Colours of The Rams book 1st Edition. It's not the home white shirt, has a white collar, maybe blue, yellow etc, but clearly hard to tell in a black and white photo, which is currently for sale on ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265272480473?hash=item3dc378d2d9:g:brQAAOSwNsZhG~V6

61A8164E-A98F-4732-8D06-41A3A2745062.jpeg

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I’ll wait for it to come on the telly.

I was going to call you an armchair fan, but I know that you're more of a sofa, or even a chaiselongue, fan. Sat there (reclined) with your 50 year old scotch whiskey, smoking jacket and zapper!

1 minute ago, richinspain said:

I was going to call you an armchair fan, but I know that you're more of a sofa, or even a chaiselongue, fan. Sat there (reclined) with your 50 year old scotch whiskey, smoking jacket and zapper!

Whiskey is the piss of the Devil. Never smoked in my life.  Clean living guy me, from a reclined position ?

What’s your excuse for not going Pedro?

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

Old mother Hubbard went to the cupboard to get the poor doggy a bone,

When she bent down the dog came around and he gave her a bone of his own.

That’s nice.  Shows the historic connection between man and his dog.

Well, woman in this instance.

Two questions; managed to pick up an 06/07 home shirt still with the tags on it BUT… it’s signed by The Dwarf, what gets rid of Sharpie? ?

Secondly, am I right in thinking or is it The Mandela Effect that there was an unworn third shirt in 06/07 that was the home kit but the black and white was flipped? I know it was definitely the case for 05/06.

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Whiskey is the piss of the Devil. Never smoked in my life.  Clean living guy me, from a reclined position ?

What’s your excuse for not going Pedro?

I never said that you smoke, it's the jacket that's smoking. I agree with you about whiskey, it's horrible.

I'm not going because I can't be arsed ?

? I would go if I could, honest.

53 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

no but there is a good recreation of the chelsea and leeds stand, they are looking for volunteers to stand on the ossie end terrace and be pelted with seats, i have put you and @i-Ram down for the part, pay isnt good i must admit but you will be famous for five minutes !!

No poems, no party.  @i-Ram already infamous anyway?

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Boycie said:

Is Malcolm doing kids training now instead of sell cars?

Yes he has started his own training and development, goes to schools and runs his own classes after school up in Middlesbrough, this is the third one Jordan has been to with him in Derby, good money to be made but he is good as he keeps the numbers down, this time there were ten of them for the two days, previous one in mickleover was three days.