Derby County Shirt Collection

loweman2

53 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Number 125 of 125 shirt embroidered with a special BBG125 marque to commemorate 125 years since Derby’s first game as permanent tenants at the club’s former home, The Baseball Ground, in celebration of the anniversary.

F75D6665-4716-4ED0-AC42-A8524A5B236C.jpeg

69941557-82D8-4EA4-8323-8FFF4AEA32C3.jpeg

25C061DB-7AA8-45B3-A599-B02BA7A4ECFD.jpeg

FDF1499E-A79F-4CBF-A71F-766542EC0D36.jpeg

33B81052-3FFD-4323-8CC4-214E4519F1AE.jpeg

I don't get the criticism of that shirt... To me, it's classy and elegant.

Even better given that it's available without the sponsor's logo.

48 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

£125 for the 125 shirt?.......any criticism for that perhaps.

That's horrendous - punishing you collectors, eh? Just for a bit of extra embroidery.

Exiled in the South, my son supports Southampton. They sell the 'regular' replica shirts - for around £50 - but they also sell "match quality" shirts for double that - £100.

The price of shirts is too high anyway, we all know that and the reasons for it.

But I wasn't referring to the BBG anniversary shirt...I just meant I liked this season's style of home shirt.

I'll probably buy one when they're £10-20 in the end of season sell off.

53 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

That's horrendous - punishing you collectors, eh? Just for a bit of extra embroidery.

Exiled in the South, my son supports Southampton. They sell the 'regular' replica shirts - for around £50 - but they also sell "match quality" shirts for double that - £100.

The price of shirts is too high anyway, we all know that and the reasons for it.

But I wasn't referring to the BBG anniversary shirt...I just meant I liked this season's style of home shirt.

I'll probably buy one when they're £10-20 in the end of season sell off.

I know you were just commenting on this season's shirt and it is a good shirt and I agree with you regarding those criticizing it on here.

Just thought I'd comment on the ridiculous price of the BBG shirt as it's been shown here.

I'm the same as you, I wait for the end of season sell off, I'm still waiting for the zebra one to go down to £10 as I think £20 is too much!

On 16/09/2020 at 21:33, IslandExile said:

I'm starting to hate this particular trend. 

I get the need for clubs to make money by selling shirts, but it's a bit of a poke in the eye when teams like Liverpool and Southampton, and now the England shirts rip people off by making a 'peasant' version.

1 hour ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I'm starting to hate this particular trend. 

I get the need for clubs to make money by selling shirts, but it's a bit of a poke in the eye when teams like Liverpool and Southampton, and now the England shirts rip people off by making a 'peasant' version.

Haven't we always been sold "peasent" versions?