Derby County Shirt Collection

loweman2

On 6 June 2020 at 18:30, loweman2 said:

Loved the Patrick brand ! The boots were made of soft kangaroo leather, not sure they would be so popular now but you couldn’t half jump in them !

9441C947-4D86-4F3E-9423-EED65DCEB18B.jpeg

@loweman2 have you changed your tactics?

Are you know trying to buy the full squad of kits home, away and third, and boots for every year since you were born?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

The start of commercial advertising in football, there was no putting the genie back in the bottle !

D7AA7DAA-094D-4EEF-B1A9-DE57B2B52946.jpeg

3F6C4766-882A-4AC2-8485-B124166E77A4.jpeg

918738D2-B1F3-4967-ABFE-9CAEC64BAAB1.jpeg

That is a fantastic training top. I've got the 1982 one from the club, would love to see Umbro recreating this one also. That 1979 Scotland inspired dark blue shirt would be great as well ?

Edited by LeedsCityRam

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

@loweman2 where did you get the Saab tracksuit top?......that is absolutely class..........I would love one of them.

You'll be showing off this one next!

image.png

Wow that is a real banger @Inverurie Ram, What game is that on ! Good spot, it must be out there somewhere covered in cobwebs in someone’s loft !

23 hours ago, loweman2 said:

Wow that is a real banger @Inverurie Ram, What game is that on ! Good spot, it must be out there somewhere covered in cobwebs in someone’s loft !

Derby v Juventus 1973. So come on @loweman2 spill the beans on the Saab Tracksuit Top, give us the story, have you made it during lockdown, or has it been especially made in the Ukraine, Lithuania etc and you've muddied up the Saab letters in your back garden for austerity?

25 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Derby v Juventus 1973. So come on @loweman2 spill the beans on the Saab Tracksuit Top, give us the story, have you made it during lockdown, or has it been especially made in the Ukraine, Lithuania etc and you've muddied up the Saab letters in your back garden for austerity?

Ha ha, wish it was that easy ! I’ve been put in touch with somebody who has a couple of old nice pieces only problem is it’s on the other side of the world nearly ! The top is good, I’ve only seen pictures of the same one but with the hood, it’s in good condition but has some moisture damage like mould but I soon killed that.

Edited by loweman2

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, David said:

A gift which you probably begged for with an X Factor style sob story, and yeah I’m jealous, so what, at least I can admit it. 

Can’t you let me have this one? Not like you have room for anymore as it is. 

His old man is a big fan and knows a genuine shirt collector ! ?