Björn Engels - Signed For Stade de Reims

Topram

Brentford signed Jeanvier 2 weeks ago from Reims after initially being interested Engels but never put in a bid.The fact that we turned down a bid from Leicester of 15 mill for Mepham and signed Konsa from Charlton we are well represented in that area.Be interesting to see how they compare when Bees play you hopefully Keogh will be out there for amusement value usually is.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, DantheRam90 said:

Just seen he is not involved in the olympiakos squad tonight for their Europa League match tonight. Could mean nothing really but we will have to wait and see

He's not registered to play for them in Europe 

5 hours ago, Andicis said:

You can always improve on Championship players, the point is many fans take delight in slagging him off and demanding him out. Keogh has had to put up with more poo than any of our players, and has dealt with it brilliantly, it irks me so much to see a fantastic pro like Keogh get the stick he doesn't deserve.

Oh dear. Pot, kettle, black mean anything to you? ?

I'm extremely disappointed that we've failed to do a deal for someone I've never heard of.

Even though I know nothing about the player I am convinced that this would have been a season defining signing and all those who have abjectly failed should hang their heads in shame.

Mark my words this could spell the beginning of the end for Franks revolution and we'll be lucky to threaten the playoffs without the physical presence of. ..er......whatsisname. ...

It's an absolute disgrace and heads should be hung in shame that we've seen fit to put such little effort into this marquee signing choosing instead to put our focus onto er, 8 or so other deals.

???

5 hours ago, Brentfordjack said:

Brentford signed Jeanvier 2 weeks ago from Reims after initially being interested Engels but never put in a bid.The fact that we turned down a bid from Leicester of 15 mill for Mepham and signed Konsa from Charlton we are well represented in that area.Be interesting to see how they compare when Bees play you hopefully Keogh will be out there for amusement value usually is.

Buzz off 

5 hours ago, Brentfordjack said:

Brentford don't turn down 15 million . That's 7 and half million quid for every away fan you bring to pride park - best get ya tandem polished.

15 hours ago, Brentfordjack said:

Dude - Don't crow about your defence if it's one that even Tom Huddlestone can score against... Took him like 15 years to find a defence poor enough to get his first Derby goal against...

Because you were giving it large Dude when I was giving you some facts.I was at Stoke today and the fault was Bentley not Mepham  as you will see if you can bare to watch the championship tonight.5 goals concede in 2 games not looking good and likkle Brentford are above you.?

5 minutes ago, Brentfordjack said:

Because you were giving it large Dude when I was giving you some facts.I was at Stoke today and the fault was Bentley not Mepham  as you will see if you can bare to watch the championship tonight.5 goals concede in 2 games not looking good and likkle Brentford are above you.?

"Giving it large" on a forum for Derby fans to discuss Derby County. Get a life.

1 hour ago, Brentfordjack said:

Can I order x6 nylon sheets and 2 pillow cases. Brentford a league 2 team in waiting. Manager leaves for a bigger club, Watkins goes to Prem, National league by 2023. 

Its a long season , maybe you can post again in January and see how we stand ??

Archived