Björn Engels - Signed For Stade de Reims

Topram

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Topram said:

Surely too late to get it done

Just because the permanent transfer window ends today, it doesn't mean you can't get transfers that are essentially permanent transfers in. The loan deadline is the 31st, and you'll be able to get loans in that have an obligation to buy in Jan, and you can pay a loan fee now that is essentially a transfer fee. We can still bring in 5 players between now and the 31st, and they may be essentially 'permanent' signings. This deadline is pretty worthless for the football league teams, unless you already have a high number of loans

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Enjoy milking your likes on this, but some of us have long memories. Only yesterday l recall one poster giving  young Jamie Hanson (who has been with us 10 years) shameful treatment. Frankly embarrassing some would say.

Long memories? It was yesterday? I can also name quite distinct differences, I'd never mentioned Hanson in another thread (like Keogh was mentioned) and nor is it frequent. Ignore the fact it's different all you like though.

6 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Long memories? It was yesterday? I can also name quite distinct differences, I'd never mentioned Hanson in another thread (like Keogh was mentioned) and nor is it frequent. Ignore the fact it's different all you like though.

You’re both chastising players for very little reason.

7 minutes ago, Andicis said:

So you can make a measured assessment of Keogh but not of Hanson. How does that work then? ?

5 minutes ago, nottingram said:

You’re both chastising players for very little reason.

3 minutes ago, Bad Sheep said:

So you can make a measured assessment of Keogh but not of Hanson. How does that work then? ?

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Would ya mind not derailing the thread with your drivel, thanks. Don't like my posts, mute me.

The history of all hitherto existing Keogh debates is the history of class struggles

Archived