Björn Engels - Signed For Stade de Reims

Topram

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DerbyPride said:

Disclaimer: I don't know if this is a good source or not but his profile states he is an Olympiacos journalist (who studied at Debry Uni strangely) and the account does seem to focus on Olympiacos. So make what you want of this tweet.

Dollars? American? Canadian? Australian? Namibian?

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

The fact that he hasn’t been linked with us by anyone in England at this late stage makes it’s unlikely 

However... Malone ?

Could you imagine the absolute meltdown? Would be something.

The biggest reason I don't see this happening though is that he'd be competing directly with Mount, unless we are planning on dropping Bryson and losing some team balance. 

And while many folks on here might be perfectly comfortable with the idea of dropping Mount to let Hughes back into the fold, I don't think Lampard n Jody would be.

5 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

The fact that he hasn’t been linked with us by anyone in England at this late stage makes it’s unlikely 

However... Malone ?

Yep agree but this one much harder than Malone to do! Expect nothing in it

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The biggest reason I don't see this happening though is that he'd be competing directly with Mount, unless we are planning on dropping Bryson and losing some team balance. 

And while many folks on here might be perfectly comfortable with the idea of dropping Mount to let Hughes back into the fold, I don't think Lampard n Jody would be.

Think you had to many sherbets watching the transfer deadline day ??

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Wrong thread me thinks 

1 minute ago, oldtimeram said:

Wrong thread me thinks 

It is mate yeah. Ah well!

I wasn't checking back very often so I had about 3 tabs open at the same time ? 

I'm perfectly happy for people to think that I think Engels is an attacking midfielder haha

Archived