Björn Engels - Signed For Stade de Reims

Topram

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From S portime . You  first learned about Biaryn Enckels. Many teams have been interested in the Belgian barrel and over that goes to close, all is happening and the data is changing. 

For two days what has been transferred to me is that he will continue in Brentford. More than two weeks ago they have ... golden Olympiacos in order to give the "ok". The economic difference exceeded 500 thousand euros, the English team went up and the " Reds" were ready to respond positively.

What changed; A phone call to Engels himself by Frank Lampard. Former Ace of Chelsea took the rhythm of the rams this year with the aim of rising and the Belgian Piper is his desire. Whether Derby can get a wedge and steal his signature remains to be seen!

Obviously no idea how credible the source is, never heard of "Sportime" and have no idea how prominent they are in Greece.

But he's a 6ft 4', 23 year old Belgian CB who plays for Olympiakos. Previously at Club Brugge. Belgian U21 international from two years ago. Brentford have apparently bid for him.

@MuespachRam what are your thoughts?

1 minute ago, eddie said:

Mmmmm. Belgian barrel.

Could be a Stella signing. The number 5 shirt awaits filling. Definitely not pint sized. Chill.

What other mangers fear - Frank ringing the other club. A pattern is emerging. 

Good player. Been following him for a few years.

he had a bad injury, AcL i think

arsenal fan. His ambition is to play for them.

not sure how he ended up playing in Greece.

According to Wiki, he signed for them last season for 7m euros. I think after Brexit that equates to £45.5m. Out of our price range. He's had a couple of senior squad call ups to the Belgium national side, but was ruled out through injury once he got them though. 

It's a little redundant, if he was any good then Forest's chairman isn't going to sell to us. Nevertheless, it's good to get a wild rumour on the verge of transfer deadline day.

Archived