v Leeds Utd (H) Match Thread

rynny

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, IronRam 70.3 said:

Thought Waghorn was a bundle of energy? Nuge still best presser. 

Frank said before the game he wasn’t match fit and they would have preferred to give him more time before his first game

4 minutes ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

What?! you expected us to loose 4 1 maybe more at home did you?

I suggested before this game that we might get hammered. I saw Leeds beat Stoke. Clear to me if Leeds played the same again that we were in big trouble. 

We are watching an absolutely outstanding away display, the home team is getting thumped 1 - 4  they havent given the game away, they are being beaten by a better team.  Yet sack the team tampons are flying everywhere. To lose 1 - 4 at home will mean most players have been pretty poor or been made to look poor.

Why is everyone doing backflips? 

Its the aim if the game no?

Good effort Leeds. Its all you can say.

Let's be honest. It's a very poor result, but Leeds look on a different level and given its only Douglas that is new you have to put that down to having an incredible manager.

We've been disorganised at the back and failed to link up in midfield, but we are probably playing the youngest squad we have in a long time with a team full of new players. It will take time to gel.  This isn't the disaster the scoreline suggests.

That being said, Keogh has had very little confidence for a few years now and as much as I've defended him in recent times, the last few showings have been terrifying 

Archived