Third kit?

NewtonRamDE55

4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Chrome. We will have the worlds first mirrored kit.

This would be a really smart move for any Serie A teams as it would completely nullify Ronaldo, who would spend the majority of the game checking his hair and standing on his tippy toes to appear taller in the reflection.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is that different enough from wearing a white kit? It's useless as a 3rd kit option. It's gonna get used as much as last year's 3rd kit (which I bought and loved and can't believe it got less pitch time than that bloody thunderbird monstrosity a few years ago).

3 minutes ago, cosmic said:

How is that different enough from wearing a white kit? It's useless as a 3rd kit option. It's gonna get used as much as last year's 3rd kit (which I bought and loved and can't believe it got less pitch time than that bloody thunderbird monstrosity a few years ago).

Our away kit is purple... I can't think of many teams that play in purple and white.

Think the third kit was very much low priority this season ? Just put one out to make money off anyone who likes it.

I was expecting the shorts to be a different colour but no. We will never wear this kit.

Archived