Third kit?

NewtonRamDE55

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why didn't we just go with a yellow? I can't envisage when we will need to wear the grey kit because the white or purple isn't sufficient enough. 

Odd. I can only imagine that we will not wear the home kit at all away from home, so where the Purple clashes we will go with the grey over the white. 

10 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Why didn't we just go with a yellow? I can't envisage when we will need to wear the grey kit because the white or purple isn't sufficient enough. 

Odd. I can only imagine that we will not wear the home kit at all away from home, so where the Purple clashes we will go with the grey over the white. 

Baggies away? Their dark blue stripes is a bit of a clash with our away strip, and they have flashes of white.

Same for Millwall....maybe.

8 hours ago, cosmic said:

How is that different enough from wearing a white kit? It's useless as a 3rd kit option. It's gonna get used as much as last year's 3rd kit (which I bought and loved and can't believe it got less pitch time than that bloody thunderbird monstrosity a few years ago).

I liked the thunderbird one, could never find the hat and gloves to go with it. My daughter still has it 

Guys I'm thinking of changing career to be a kit designer - seems pretty simple if the "designs" we've had this year are anything to by. A 5 year old could have designed something more interesting that - hopefully we'll put a bit more effort into next year.

Archived