Third kit?

NewtonRamDE55

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never mind the colours, Real Madrid third kit is made from recycled plastic which should be the way forward for all clubs. Hope Mel takes note of this, I’d happily buy an ethical kit. Adidas produce that so I guess we’re not getting one anytime soon ☹️ Eco rant over 

52 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Never mind the colours, Real Madrid third kit is made from recycled plastic which should be the way forward for all clubs. Hope Mel takes note of this, I’d happily buy an ethical kit. Adidas produce that so I guess we’re not getting one anytime soon ☹️ Eco rant over 

It IS ethical. It’s got a Ram on it and not a tree!!

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

Mate, impossible to get a major brand on an ethical slant regardless of what marketing gubbins they come out with due to the cost of production in countries that none of us would want our children working in

adidas have a very sketchy history, starting with the 78 Juntas World Cup, continued support of FIFA. Andrew Jennings books on FIFA have large sections on how complicit adidas have been throughout.

Umbro by comparison are veritable saints, and I say that with my impartial hat on.

That said I do agree with you and would love to see ethical sportswear manufactured on a large scale, from memory I think there is a Welsh company that do quite nice stuff.

I have grown up to be The Modern Parents from Viz.

Sith Happens
13 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

What I dont pink full stop or red on anything.

If it was pink you could get your gf one though.

Archived