v Mansfield Town (A) Match Thread

Day

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DCFC1388 said:

Who conceded the pen?

Bogle. Although once the Mansfield player got the ball he immediately just put his body in Bogle's (tracking back) way. Not easy to avoid giving that away.

Shouldn't have given the ball away to create the opportunity. 

Why is it whenever a pre-season game goes awry some people lose their minds?

Better teams than Derby have lost against worse teams than Mansfield in pre-season and been perfectly fine in the regular season.

Just now, BodminRam said:

Saying Keogh on DCFC live

It was Bogle, he ran into the back of the Mansfield player. 

Bris was right, Bris was right ?

But seriously though I do agree with him on one particular aspect, I don’t think we can play the football Lampard wants with this current squad. We haven’t got a young enough squad to press effectively. If you look at England in the World Cup, the squad was incredibly young and energetic which made pressing a heck of a lot easier. Good luck pressing with players like Davies, Thorne, Johnson, Huddlestone, Butterfield, Nugent and Jerome.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Good luck pressing with players like Davies, Thorne, Johnson, Huddlestone, Butterfield, Nugent and Jerome.

CB's are rarely involved in pressing are they? I'd dare say Thorne, Johnson, Butterfield, Nugent and Jerome might not be involved too much this season as well. I don't think it's quite that dire. 

Archived