v Mansfield Town (A) Match Thread

Day

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lampard obviously saw the general reaction to the Notts game and told the lads play more sloppily to lower expectation. 

CANT FOOL ME.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Don't suppose Lamps will try Martin when fit then? He was training with the squad - you could see him on todays Jody interview video.

He may well do! But Martin’s form over the last year or so doesn’t exactly inspire me. Plus, there’s been reports of him heading for the exit door, and rumours that we are trying to get rid. 

If Martin and Vydra both go, then I’m not sure I’d like to be left with a choice between Nugent and Jerome ?

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Don't suppose Lamps will try Martin when fit then? He was training with the squad - you could see him on todays Jody interview video.

Either that or he’s looking to bring in a younger striker who can hold a ball up and has pace to play on the shoulder..

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Sad to say but Thorne is having a shocker, dunno if he can be relied on on this evidence 

He looks like someone who hasn’t played very much football. Shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise. I wouldn’t read too much into it...

Archived