v Mansfield Town (A) Match Thread

Day

Wednesday 18th July
7.30pm Kick Off
Live on RamsTV
Booing, unnecessary
Met Office say it will be sunny 21 ° with a 10% chance of rain, no need for a brolly.

Parking (From Mansfield Town Website):
Limited parking is available at One Call Stadium. However, we have a small car park, which is available on a first come first served basis, and costs just £5 per car. Supporters are advised to arrive as early as possible.

Please note: Our car park closes at 3.00pm on matchdays. The retail park adjacent to the North Stand (away end) does not permit matchday parking. Supporters parking here may be issued with a parking ticket.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, philmycock said:

So I’ll need to get parked up 4 and a half hours before kick off! Bummer

I don’t make the rules, I just paste them. Plenty of time to digest a burger van quarter pounder with ecoli and fries though

1 hour ago, David said:

Wednesday 18th July
7.30pm Kick Off
Live on RamsTV
Booing, unnecessary
Met Office say it will be sunny 21 ° with a 10% chance of rain, no need for a brolly.

Parking (From Mansfield Town Website):
Limited parking is available at One Call Stadium. However, we have a small car park, which is available on a first come first served basis, and costs just £5 per car. Supporters are advised to arrive as early as possible.

Please note: Our car park closes at 3.00pm on matchdays. The retail park adjacent to the North Stand (away end) does not permit matchday parking. Supporters parking here may be issued with a parking ticket.

So I will need to arrive 4 and a half hours before kick off? ?

Archived