Martyn Waghorny - Signed on a 3 year deal

Carnero

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If he can receive the ball in to his feet and hold it up long enough to bring the likes of Lawrence, Mount and Bryson in to play we could be seriously dangerous this season.

??. Really think Lawrence is going to be our main outlet this year

Can you imagine how many players we'd have bought if Frank hadn't been over to Russia for a few weeks?!

Hard to believe the turnaround from the aged squad we ended last season with. Just a couple of months later and there's a whole new fresh face to the side.

53 minutes ago, SK47 said:

You know you've been part of this forum too long when you see Golf puns being thrown about for the 373847294th time like they are new ??????

In other news, has Waghorn signed yet or...?

Don't let that putt you off.

5 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Think we're okay on the wings. Perhaps a left back?

Max lowe and forsyth  should be good enough, I think that's all the business done now in terms of incomings , I can't really see us signing anyone else unless we get rid of 4 or 5 players. In an ideal world we sell Blackman, Jerome, butterfield and anya and loan out thorne and Elsnik  but this will prove difficult , I can only see Jerome and huddlestone having any suitors and maybe thorne or martin to QPR on loan.

55 minutes ago, SK47 said:

You know you've been part of this forum too long when you see Golf puns being thrown about for the 373847294th time like they are new ??????

In other news, has Waghorn signed yet or...?

Someone sounds a bit hangry, maybe you should have a sand wedge.... And yes he has ?

Archived