Florian Jozefzoon - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Frank, while looking the coolest guy alive has a master plan and you will have to be good not to be roasted by our four wingers. Play against one for 60 minutes then get another free for 30 minutes! Fastest team in the league is emerging. FLDCFC rules OK. 

Reminds me of the McClaren era ?

Think there was a great stat from the first Clough/McClaren season that we only had like 3 complete 90 mins in the whole season from our wingers - Because we rotated Ward, Russell, Dawkins and Bamford (for the pedants I know they weren't all here all season) and they'd bring them off between 60-80 mins in to freshen it up and keep them all fitter

Lawrence, Wilson, Bennett and Jozefzoon with Thomas challenging?

2 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Hope he proves me wrong but we've seen it all before. A lot of money on a player who hasn't done much

How much money was our bid? It hasn't been reported anywhere that I can see. Don't cite the Brentford fans made up figures.

Just now, cheron85 said:

Reminds me of the McClaren era ?

Think there was a great stat from the first Clough/McClaren season that we only had like 3 complete 90 mins in the whole season from our wingers - Because we rotated Ward, Russell, Dawkins and Bamford (for the pedants I know they weren't all here all season) and they'd bring them off between 60-80 mins in to freshen it up and keep them all fitter

Lawrence, Wilson, Bennett and Jozefzoon with Thomas challenging?

Pedantic maybe but I think swap Thomas with Bennett and you're spot on!

Genuinely believe we and Mason would benefit from him going on another loan, to a team challenging near the top of league one preferably. A team where he'll play every week, contribute to a successful season, and gain some much needed minutes and confidence.

1 minute ago, thederbyram said:

Genuinely believe we and Mason would benefit from him going on another loan, to a team challenging near the top of league one preferably. A team where he'll play every week, contribute to a successful season, and gain some much needed minutes and confidence.

Until January maybe

1 minute ago, thederbyram said:

I dunno - I feel with some players they lose confidence if you keep shipping them out on loan - Especially when they hit 22 - That's the point where you should be making your mind up on them and they kinda know that

I say give him a chance until January - He's strong, quick and has good feet - Think he could be a real asset - If if stays fit and proves himself then great, if not I think a loan in the new year and he'll probably be gone after that

3 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I dunno - I feel with some players they lose confidence if you keep shipping them out on loan - Especially when they hit 22 - That's the point where you should be making your mind up on them and they kinda know that

I say give him a chance until January - He's strong, quick and has good feet - Think he could be a real asset - If if stays fit and proves himself then great, if not I think a loan in the new year and he'll probably be gone after that

The trouble is, if he's 5th choice he may not be getting nearly the amount of game time he needs. Would Mason Bennett be in a promotion winning side in the championship? We don't know, and I'm not sure we can take that risk.

image.png.29c23a21cbcbc8010befea62b9832527.png

This is gonna bite Nixon pretty hard if he signs for Derby in the coming days. He's been saying it's definitely not Derby in for him for a while.

4 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

The trouble is, if he's 5th choice he may not be getting nearly the amount of game time he needs. Would Mason Bennett be in a promotion winning side in the championship? We don't know, and I'm not sure we can take that risk.

Do we know that Thomas is either?

5 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Not sure why Sky Sports & Brentford's local paper would say it's us if it isn't?

Trying to start an auction they know West Brom and Leeds are intrested, might make them panic and big higher, I don’t think we will sign him and I’m not to fussed if we dont

Archived