Florian Jozefzoon - Signed on a 3 year deal

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

That's assuming that Frank sees Lawrence as first choice winger - which he might not. 

Stoke need a winger ! Would Rowett come in for him? Would Rowett pay more than we have! 

Would we sell him ? £9 million why not? ( figure made up obviously) 

9 hours ago, thederbyram said:

Can anyone see Anya actually leaving? If not then chill, we've got our 5 wingers, with Anya battling with Bennett to be our 4th or 5th choice ?

Anya is going. Either America or Turkey. Prefers America. (Then again wouldn't you) lol

But he has a groin strain at the moment but is also talking about the move to the USA

22 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

Anya is going. Either America or Turkey. Prefers America. (Then again wouldn't you) lol

But he has a groin strain at the moment but is also talking about the move to the USA

Where have you heard that?

Hard working lad but would be good to get him off the wage bill if he's barely going to play.

His stats for last season were pretty good and he has raw pace. Perhaps something very different to what we already have. And could be deadly as an impact sub. 

Brentford fans seem pretty gutted that he’s off. And if we’re playing 433 I still think we’re one winger light (Blackman and Anya won’t be here come the start of the season, you’d assume). 

32 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Where have you heard that?

Hard working lad but would be good to get him off the wage bill if he's barely going to play.

From the Horses mouth. He used to play in a youth team with me and my mates. Wycombe originally. He's a really humble guy to be fair to him. 

12 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

His stats for last season were pretty good and he has raw pace. Perhaps something very different to what we already have. And could be deadly as an impact sub. 

Brentford fans seem pretty gutted that he’s off. And if we’re playing 433 I still think we’re one winger light (Blackman and Anya won’t be here come the start of the season, you’d assume). 

Anya has raw pace .....

Just not the stats lol

2 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Fair enough pal ? Always came across that way to be fair.

I believe he's been offered a few things around lower Championship and Top of League 1 but I think he's siding with the move to the USA. In all fairness at his age I would love to go to the USA and enjoy my last few years in America. 

He's a really clever guy passed his BAR tests, so guess aiming towards being a lawyer at the end of football. 

14 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I always find this to be a good marker of whether a player is actually any good or not.

I had a peek over at the Bristol City forums when Weimann was set to join them. A few there had commented about how they had looked at our forum and saw how willing most of us were to sell/how happy many were to be getting £2m for him. Probably changed a few of their minds about what type of player they were getting.

If Brentford fans were happy with the money and not bothered about him going, I'd be concerned. But they're not, so nor am I! ?

In saying that, I've got a feeling the club in question might be West Brom...

4 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

I'm not sure about this one.

For some reason players who do well at Brentford, don't seem to do well when they move on.

I'd rather see us pay less and bag Bayliss or similar player from a lower league.

Agree with the Bold section and the signing of Bayliss in fact.

It's just that at the minute, especially with the arrival of Mount, we have a hugely inflated midfield. Until we move a few on, we won't be signing Bayliss.

8 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

I believe he's been offered a few things around lower Championship and Top of League 1 but I think he's siding with the move to the USA. In all fairness at his age I would love to go to the USA and enjoy my last few years in America. 

He's a really clever guy passed his BAR tests, so guess aiming towards being a lawyer at the end of football. 

Any indication if there is a fee involved or is it a loan?

Archived