Signings

Edtheram

59 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Rush was given the boot last May? Since then we've signed Lawrence for a over the top sum,

Which was funded by the sale of Ince and then some…

handed new deals to Forysth, Pearce and Hanson - none are much cop BTW.

Fozzy was a regular in the side which took us to second at that stage, Pearce signed a years extension as centre-half cover… Hanson’s the only one you can even argue

Gave Rowett a new deal on the bac of half a dozen results/the second Stoke came sniffing.

The new contract increasing his buy-out clause thus seeing us net £1,800,000…

How is that Sam Rush's fault?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Lets face it, some people are always right and nothing will change their mind. 

Looks like @Papahet is a red dog WUM to me and nothing will change my mind. 

North stand, enough said ? add to that the insult about being a Forest fan = a spotty 15 year old

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

EY UP

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/07/davies-talks-tenerife-and-his-new-deal

About 4 minutes in:

"Unfortunately with it being so early we haven't been able to have any of the new signings come over with us." 

INTERESTING. 

Wouldn't read too much into that line, I mean it's obvious we will make signings, just saying the trip has come early before any have come in. 

Just now, David said:

Wouldn't read too much into that line, I mean it's obvious we will make signings, just saying the trip has come early before any have come in. 

You could be right, of course, but the wording doesn't really make sense for me. 

"any new signings" would be one thing but "any of the new signings" just implies to me that he knows who they are.

It's just two words of course, and he can easily just be slightly misspeaking but I choose the road of blind optimism.

Based on the rumoured 4 players on loan already done, I do think theres a chance that Dasilva, Palmer & Abraham could be 3 of the 4...maybe Mount is the 4th.

We have been linked with Dasilva for a while, Mr Reliable John Percy has mentioned Abraham then you have Palmers instagram activity too.

Also not mentioned on here but in todays DET live chat when asked about who he would sign Steve Nicholson mentioned Dasilva, Abraham & Bayliss, not sure if we can read anything into that but all 3 have been limked to us previously.

1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

Based on the rumoured 4 players on loan already done, I do think theres a chance that Dasilva, Palmer & Abraham could be 3 of the 4...maybe Mount is the 4th.

We have been linked with Dasilva for a while, Mr Reliable John Percy has mentioned Abraham then you have Palmers instagram activity too.

Also not mentioned on here but in todays DET live chat when asked about who he would sign Steve Nicholson mentioned Dasilva, Abraham & Bayliss, not sure if we can read anything into that but all 3 have been limked to us previously.

Why would they not be able to go to Tenerife just doesn’t make sense??

30 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Don't think there will be any annoucements with Lampard in Spain. They will want the PR shots with the new boss for the inevitable Lampard makes first signing headline. 

Didn't Wisdom sign last year while they were in Tenerife? 

Archived