What's everyone hoping for this season?

RoyMac5

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win the lottery

get my leg over more than once a month

Derby to flirting with the play offs having a steady season, playing attractive football and showing a clear plan for lowering the age of the team by playing youth. Plus getting some loans in and not spending ridiculous sums on aging players

1 minute ago, EnigmaRam said:

Win the lottery

Derby to flirting with the play offs having a steady season, playing attractive football and showing a clear plan for lowering the age of the team by playing youth. Plus getting some loans in and not spending ridiculous sums on aging players

Hang on!!! My nick name is more than once a month. ?

Joyful football with lots of goals at the right end.

Beat Leeds, Forest and Stoke with ease both home and away. 

A shot at promotion and unearthing some young talent along the way. 

Anything else is a bonus ?

1) Reinvention on the playing style. I'd like to see us go back to playing closer to the McClaren game than the Rowett one.

2) Rejuvenation of the squad. I would like to see a good chunk of the "old guard" gone, replaced with young players (a mix of loans and permanents). 

3) An attempt to finish in the play-offs. If we fall just short, but achieve the first two points, then I won't mind. 

8 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Win the lottery

Achieve the first hope, and the second will naturally follow.

Archived