I am itching to see signings

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, europia said:

I wasn't talking the past tense, I was referring to future additions. Comments on the previous manager aren't really relevant.

Of course they are - they've left us with the squad we have now. More OAPs thanks to Rowett.

Edit: that's Mr 'sign hungry, young players' Rowet to you! ?

3 hours ago, Topram said:

We need people of the wage, get out who Frankie doesn’t want so he can bring his players in!

I agree, but Frank will need a while with the squad I reckon to decide who he wants to 'get out'. Of course, a good offer for anyone and they'll be sold. Every player is available for the right price.

8 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Transfer window innit - we got too many crap players and no money! Gotta get selling!

I know what you're saying but Frank, hopefully, will want to make sure that any players we buy are better, or have the potential to be better, than what we have already. I don't think that will be rushed is all I'm saying. I reckon we'll do the majority of our business from July on.

I’m itching but I reckon that’s the dogs fault.

I’m excited to see who comes in but I’m more interested to see what he does with who we’ve got.

Exciting times,let’s have Timi involved please and please don’t let Wardrobe go to QPR on the cheap,please give him a chance.

I know I’m boring but I’m itching to see outgoings and backroom staff. 

Clear a few out the way, clear some wages and Promote 1 or 2 youngsters (doesn’t need to be like 4 in one go like some have mentioned on other threads)

I always find the backroom staff interesting so hoping to see progress there too

22 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I am impatient every single transfer window, hoping to see us splash the cash early, I like the idea of having a settled side before pre-season starts to give the manager time to get his tactics sorted.  We always tend to leave things rather late.

This season my impatience is more down to damn right excitement, I cannot wait to see who Lampard and Morris bring in.  Will we rely on loans? do we have league 1 or 2 talent lined up? Or will we see some Harry Redknapp type signings such as Defoe/Crouch?

With the dirties down the road about to sign Marriott (what a signing) and also about to splash the cash on 2 Portugese lads I really want to shut up their inevitable gloating!

I'm jealous, forest are about to sign three excellent players!

They will be strong next year. Wouldn't be surprised if they make the playoffs

Anyone seen who Reading have signed ?

37 year old John O'Shea and David Meyler - O'Shea will probably score against us again next season though.

Bet Mr. Rowett isn't happy with those transfers - Clements pinching all his ageing has been players........

Rumour going round that Rowett will turn to Leon Britton for some "useful" Experience in the middle of the park and start the season with a midfield 3 of Britton, Allen and Adam.......?

11 hours ago, 1967Ram said:

I agree, but Frank will need a while with the squad I reckon to decide who he wants to 'get out'. Of course, a good offer for anyone and they'll be sold. Every player is available for the right price.

Yes very true, I’m sure he will having to watch videos of old games aswell to help him decide! I guess players nowadays play at times for who they want to! So someone we as fans wouldn’t mind going could become better.... only thing that makes us need to move a little faster is it’s a shorter window.

Archived