I am itching to see signings

12 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Transfer window innit - we got too many crap players and no money! Gotta get selling!

Are they crap players or have they been mis-managed as a result of too many being brought in by several managers over a short period of time? Not all players will fit in a particular style of play. I seem to remember the buzz around here as we were linked with most of them of the back of their reputations. So I ask again, are they crap or mis-managed? 

2 hours ago, DerbyRam! said:

I'm jealous, forest are about to sign three excellent players!

They will be strong next year. Wouldn't be surprised if they make the playoffs

I refer to my statement above and throw in Karanka.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Are they crap players or have they been mis-managed as a result of too many being brought in by several managers over a short period of time?

They're crap players.

5 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

So I ask again, are they crap or mis-managed?

They're crap.

2 hours ago, DerbyRam! said:

I'm jealous, forest are about to sign three excellent players!

They will be strong next year. Wouldn't be surprised if they make the playoffs

I am predicting they will be in the play-off positions

By the end of August and relegated by the end of March.

On 06/06/2018 at 12:10, SaintRam said:

Lampard can perfectly capably stay in contact with the staff at Derby, and with any potential signings, while he is in Russia. The internet exists. Phones exist.

I'm not saying we will make signings during Lampard's stay in Russia but if we dont it wont be because he's there.

Yes the Russians do have internet but i would suggest Frank does any communication either in morning or early evening because the electric generator can be problematic in the afternoons...because between 2 & 4pm the Donkey goes for a bit of a kip. ? 

We all need to be patient. I am the same every year waiting to see who we sign, and every year am told the same, the reason its quiet is due to the majority of players are off on their holidays, I expect some news about the end of the month.

You've got to remember with the kids that Forest are signing, nothing is guaranteed in football - not least exciting young talents from overseas coming into the Championship. 

When you take in to consideration that the guy who is their agent would have sent them to Wolves if they were up to standard, it tells me that I don't think either will be getting player of the year at the end of next season. 

1 hour ago, BodminRam said:

We all need to be patient. I am the same every year waiting to see who we sign, and every year am told the same, the reason its quiet is due to the majority of players are off on their holidays, I expect some news about the end of the month.

We signed Davies 1 year a go today apparently so we were already doing a bit. 

2 hours ago, Papahet said:

Literally sod all being mentioned in or out.

The lack of interest in Vydra is odd, considering there's several sides happily prepared to pay 30-40 million for Jack Grealish.

Good

On 06/06/2018 at 13:39, EnigmaRam said:

Probably more like Ollie Watkins and bobby Reid I reckon and I too would be gutted if we aren’t in for them let alone they went to forest. 

Personally want to see a few loan signings from the premier and a few permanent from league one/promoted teams that are young

Now Steve Mac is back in management, don't be surprised if Watkins ends up at QPR. It was Mac who made inquiries with Exeter prior to getting the sack. Then Hoofball Gary did'nt see him as his style of player.

Archived