Backroom staff: Shay Given, Chris Jones & Stephen Rands

RedSox

22 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

That's the fitness coach from Chelsea I mentioned a while back with Pascal Z. 

Doubt Lampard will want Kevin Poole as his Keeper coach. Just that Rowett hasn't taken him with him. 

Pascal Z should be here when Poole has left as far as I'm aware. 

Heard anything ref Joe Jordan ?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Not sure why it's taken this long for Rowett to bring his hangers on with him, maybe we were trying to get more compo. Anyway glad it's over and now we can start with a new slate... Maybe one or two questions over what role if any for summer field? 

I think it will be a clean slate ....we are trying to save money you know ?

23 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

No nothing mate. 

Only thing I know is that he scares me to my very core. 

He terrifies me. - and if he ever finds out that I was the person who hurled the ball at the dracula-fanged pudding's head that day when I was in the popside, I'm dead meat. You won't tell him, will you?

18 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

That's the fitness coach from Chelsea I mentioned a while back with Pascal Z. 

Doubt Lampard will want Kevin Poole as his Keeper coach. Just that Rowett hasn't taken him with him. 

Pascal Z should be here when Poole has left as far as I'm aware. 

Shay Given to be GK coach 

26 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Have to call bull* in that case - happy if it happens, but a new poster with an unsubstantiated post ain't going to get many takers....

Shay Givens a strange name for me to pick out of thin air. Have to start somewhere too...

2 hours ago, Papahet said:

How many coaches do we currently have for the first team? It can't surely be just Lampard, Morris, Poole and a couple of medical staff.

I am waiting to see pictures of Mel Morris in short shorts tomorrow taking on the rolls of first team coach, 20 goal a season striker, tea lady and chief scout.

It'll be like watching an Eddie Murphy movie.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I am waiting to see pictures of Mel Morris in short shorts tomorrow taking on the rolls of first team coach, 20 goal a season striker, tea lady and chief scout.

It'll be like watching an Eddie Murphy movie.

You forgot drone operator.

5 hours ago, Gaspode said:

Have to call bull* in that case - happy if it happens, but a new poster with an unsubstantiated post ain't going to get many takers....

You don't need to be so short with @BulloRams Gas!

The first claim a poster makes should always get some benefit of doubt. Having said that no claim should be believed, unless the poster is confirmed ITK like Mackworth or SDSR. 

Archived