Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Absolute nonsense pedalled by Leeds fans so desperate to sign someone. They haven't managed to sort the Wolves full back medical out either. 

As for the source of this... Same guy says that Hernandez is signing when he clearly isn't. 

Have leeds actually signed anyone? They were crap last season so why should they be any better this year? 

29 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Have leeds actually signed anyone? They were crap last season so why should they be any better this year? 

Yeh they have signed - 

Abel Hernandez - oops maybe not

Kyle Bartley - oops maybe not

Florian Jozefzoon - oops maybe not

6 hours ago, StringerBell said:

They're getting Foden on loan? bar stewards. 

Not a chance will that happen. He'll be featuring in Man City's first team this coming season.

Anyway, I can't possibly take seriously any article that refers to Leeds supporters as "Peacocks' fans". 

11 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

Not a chance will that happen. He'll be featuring in Man City's first team this coming season.

Anyway, I can't possibly take seriously any article that refers to Leeds supporters as "Peacocks' fans". 

If they lost the pea from peacocks it would be more apt. 

18 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Cocks at **** *** Road

My dad has taught me a lot in life... he taught me how to walk, how to use a toilet, how to ride a bike, how to read... but the most important thing he taught me was to hate Leeds ? 'Big' club my arse.

PistoldPete2
8 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Recently, reluctantly, from Nixon

Screenshot_20180727-234853.thumb.png.9dcfaf364e310a8d5f5a2a0060a8edaf.png

Edit. Typo and of course he means "move out 2-3 they don't want" 

Why should whether we sell Vydra affect whether we move players on or not? Unless we have to pay to get rid of them... Blackman anya maybe 

Just now, PistoldPete2 said:

Why should whether we sell Vydra affect whether we move players on or not? Unless we have to pay to get rid of them... Blackman anya maybe 

It’s probably more to do with signing Waghorn than selling Vydra.

Waghorn and Marriot will lead the line. Which leaves Blackman, Martin, Jerome, Nugent all twiddling fingers. I expect a couple of those will go one way or another.

Archived