If it’s Frank

archied
Message added by Day

If it is Frank  

620 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Just saw that. I wonder if he’s watching Tom Bayliss - we’ve been linked with him twice! 

Some decent young players at Cov... Bayliss looks the best of them and the forward McNulty looks sharp and very clever.

2 minutes ago, simsdcfc said:

its official.

sky has just said lampard is at Wembley today looking at players for Derby 

Steady on Sims.  He said he understood the ticket was bought for him by DCFC and that he as potentially looking at players for DCFC, if it goes ahead.  Or at least, that's what I heard him say.  

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

McNultys' part in the 3rd Coventry goal was very Martin-esque!

Cloughie signed him for Sheff Utd from the Scottish lower leagues a few years back.... he sure knows how to spot a player!

6 minutes ago, RedSox said:

Steady on Sims.  He said he understood the ticket was bought for him by DCFC and that he as potentially looking at players for DCFC, if it goes ahead.  Or at least, that's what I heard him say.  

possibly jumping the gun but its as good as id say lol

It's hard to think of a reason he'd be there representing us if he wasn't our manager.

So - surely this has to be one of the most bizarre ways a managerial appointment has come to light? 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

It's hard to think of a reason he'd be there representing us if he wasn't our manager.

So - surely this has to be one of the most bizarre ways a managerial appointment has come to light? 

My guess is that he hasn’t actually been back to Derby since flying out to Kiev. Wouldn’t have got back to England until late yesterday. 

Maybe representatives have met him in London today? And he’ll travel up for all the media duties and to sign the contract at Moor Farm tomorrow? 

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It’s good to watch but worth remembering that it’s a league two game 

Point taken but 2 of Cov’s goal have been championship quality...blimey, that Exeter consolation wasn’t bad either, but he’ll be looking for a rough diamond to polish as opposed to the finished article I would have imagined. 

4 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

My guess is that he hasn’t actually been back to Derby since flying out to Kiev. Wouldn’t have got back to England until late yesterday. 

Maybe representatives have met him in London today? And he’ll travel up for all the media duties and to sign the contract at Moor Farm tomorrow? 

From a business perspective is not unlikely that we'd pay for him to do some scouting for us before he signed any contracts? 

I agree we likely havent done the press and media stuff

But we've also seen historically that with the money banded about, football people can get about pretty quickly, if they really want to. Helicopters and all that jazz. 

Archived