Liverpool v Real Madrid - Champions League Final

Day

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Scott Carson is better than the keepers currently at Liverpool.

Why would he want to go back there?

He's already got a Champions League winner's medal.

12 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Exactly....they have needed a new keeper for how many years.....? And he hasn’t addressed it yet.!! Should have been the first thing he did. 

Correct. I don’t blame karius as that could have happened to anyone, Klopp is to blame for not addressing the goalkeeping problem.

People wonder why we hate Liverpool, you just have to see the comments from their fans towards karius with them wishing cancer and death upon him. Such a classy club with classy fans. You will never walk alone they say though....

10 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Correct. I don’t blame karius as that could have happened to anyone, Klopp is to blame for not addressing the goalkeeping problem.

People wonder why we hate Liverpool, you just have to see the comments from their fans towards karius with them wishing cancer and death upon him. Such a classy club with classy fans. You will never walk alone they say though....

Could it really happen to anyone? Maybe if we start sticking plumbers and joined in goal, but he's a professional keeper and those we're absolute howlers that you would expect a Grimsby Town U 18s keeper not to make.

12 hours ago, cannable said:

I wonder if he was concussed? 

That actually looks quite violent, I'm surprised it wasn't picked up on in the coverage. They just said he was down.

I doubt he was concussed though, unless the Liverpool team doctor is grossly incompetent. It is certainly a possibility though, whatever the likelihood. 

Sith Happens
4 hours ago, SaintRam said:

That actually looks quite violent, I'm surprised it wasn't picked up on in the coverage. They just said he was down.

I doubt he was concussed though, unless the Liverpool team doctor is grossly incompetent. It is certainly a possibility though, whatever the likelihood. 

With this the salah challenge and the feigning being hit in the face should be a very lengthy ban, nothing at all will happen though. 

Some rooster womble has started a petition asking fifa to take action against Ramos managed to find 250,000 other rooster wombles to sign it as well although I suppose that wasn’t difficult with it being Liverpool always the victims.

23 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

Since when is 5 European Cups more than 6? And when did they strip Maldini of his 5?

I like the whole ‘who’s disappointed, I’m not disappointed, I’ve won it more times than anyone else.’ Sounds very much like he’s about to go cry into is cornflakes about Bale scoring that amazing goal instead of him. 

Sith Happens
6 hours ago, rustylee said:

Some rooster womble has started a petition asking fifa to take action against Ramos managed to find 250,000 other rooster wombles to sign it as well although I suppose that wasn’t difficult with it being Liverpool always the victims.

To be fair they should be.

On 28/05/2018 at 09:07, rustylee said:

World gone crazy, unfortunately the times we live in.  Some posters on here would ban a player / manager or supporter for farting soon ?

On 26/05/2018 at 22:47, MuespachRam said:

A great guy...? You know him...? 

How many finals has he been in and how many has he lost...? Loser. Ha ha. 

They crumbled today, Madrid just slowed the game down and they had zero ideas on how to break them down other than smash a long ball over the top. 

It wasn’t their fault ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44363648

Archived