Liverpool v Real Madrid - Champions League Final

Day

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You two are absurd.

It makes Liverpool as a club look far worse if he played with a concussion. The fact that you think they've conspired to have this come out is ridiculous. 

To what end, exactly? Why would they do that? 

Brings the competency of their medical staff into doubt while only suggests that it "could" have affected Karius' performance. A performance that, if improved, would not increase their chances of winning by any real margin. 

You think they'd have paid a doctor to stake their reputation on that ducking slam dunk? I mean, poo, there basically has to be a replay of the final in the wake of this incredible testimony!

30 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

You two are absurd.

It makes Liverpool as a club look far worse if he played with a concussion. The fact that you think they've conspired to have this come out is ridiculous. 

To what end, exactly? Why would they do that? 

Brings the competency of their medical staff into doubt while only suggests that it "could" have affected Karius' performance. A performance that, if improved, would not increase their chances of winning by any real margin. 

You think they'd have paid a doctor to stake their reputation on that ducking slam dunk? I mean, poo, there basically has to be a replay of the final in the wake of this incredible testimony!

“It could be possible that such deficits would affect performance.” 

How definite is that statement..!??? 

As courtois has said today, if he had concussion (which he didn’t) how did he make those 2 great saves....? Luck?

weird that the hospital they tested him in was all the way over in  Boston.....the same Boston that the owners of Liverpool run all the sports franchises....? But that’s just conincidence. 

29 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

“It could be possible that such deficits would affect performance.” 

How definite is that statement..!??? 

As courtois has said today, if he had concussion (which he didn’t) how did he make those 2 great saves....? Luck?

weird that the hospital they tested him in was all the way over in  Boston.....the same Boston that the owners of Liverpool run all the sports franchises....? But that’s just conincidence. 

I dont understand what you're trying to say with that response? 

I dont know if you misunderstood my comment, but I was pointing out that they were very loose with their links to his proposed concussion and his performance. I even put quotation marks around "could" to try and emphasise that.

I was pointing out that the ONLY thing thats come out of his story is a question over the competency of Liverpool's medical staff. 

I was also backing up your sentiment that it had no real bearing on the result of the final, through sarcasm I thought was pretty obvious.

I'm merely questioning what it is you think the Liverpool owner is conspiring to do? Because if he did pay a doctor to say this all he's done is line his medical staff up for investigation by UEFA, who take concussion protocol very seriously.

Archived