Liverpool v Real Madrid - Champions League Final

Day

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ramos will go down as one of the best centre backs whether you love him or hate him. 4 champions leagues, la Liga titles, World Cup, 2 European championships, copa Del reys, Spanish and European super cup winner,  multiple club World Cup winner.

Ramos the great

5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Ramos will go down as one of the best centre backs whether you love him or hate him. 4 champions leagues, la Liga titles, World Cup, 2 European championships, copa Del reys, Spanish and European super cup winner,  multiple club World Cup winner.

Ramos the great

Not fit to lace Paul McGrath's drinks.

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You can understand why - their wishes are as classy as Ramos' football.

Brilliant player though, we’d love to have that kind of player in our team. A man to lead us through the bad times and would be prepared to die for the team. Buxton was the last player we had like that

Ramos is a see you next tuesday. But a clever one. Knew what he was doing, but did what he had to do to win. Admirable in some respects, but he'll always be a thug. 

Bale's goal was absolutely unbelievable. 

How good were modric and Kroos? After Madrid went ahead, modric and Kroos weren’t even trying their best as they knew that they may have needed to go up a few gears but they controlled the game easily. They are the closest two I’ve seen to Xavi and iniesta

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

So so easy. One of the most one sided chump ions league finals ever. 

Klopp again proved that he is tactically pathetic and a loser. 

I know why you hate Liverpool, and you're welcome to that opinion - but you don't need to project that hatred onto everyone who touches the club.

Klopp's a great coach and a great guy. 

11 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Bit harsh when your keeper literally hands them 2 goals

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I know why you hate Liverpool, and you're welcome to that opinion - but you don't need to project that hatred onto everyone who touches the club.

Klopp's a great coach and a great guy. 

A great guy...? You know him...? 

How many finals has he been in and how many has he lost...? Loser. Ha ha. 

They crumbled today, Madrid just slowed the game down and they had zero ideas on how to break them down other than smash a long ball over the top. 

14 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

They lost Salah - massive blow and massively unlucky. Klopp is doing well at Liverpool, next season could be brilliant for them. They need a new keeper though as a priority. 

Just now, Parsnip said:

They lost Salah - massive blow and massively unlucky. Klopp is doing well at Liverpool, next season could be brilliant for them. They need a new keeper though as a priority. 

Next year is their year! Where have I heard that before, it’s been their year for the last 27 years

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Next year is their year! Where have I heard that before, it’s been their year for the last 27 years

Well they had a year 10(?) or so years ago when they won the champions league - and this was their year too finishing top 4 with some moments of genius and runners up in the Champions League. If I was a Liverpool fan  (which I'm not) then I'd be pretty excited about what Klopp might achieve with the club in the next couple of years.

11 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Exactly....they have needed a new keeper for how many years.....? And he hasn’t addressed it yet.!! Should have been the first thing he did. 

5 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Well they had a year 10(?) or so years ago when they won the champions league - and this was their year too finishing top 4 with some moments of genius and runners up in the Champions League. If I was a Liverpool fan  (which I'm not) then I'd be pretty excited about what Klopp might achieve with the club in the next couple of years.

Yep he never got continue to win nothing with a worse record than David Brent did when he was in charge. 

Archived