Gary Rowett gone to Stoke

Mckram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, archied said:

Good god ,, and so it begins ,, Chris ******* Martin ,,, when did he become everything derby county? When did he become more than derby county , when did he become the fulcrum to hire and fire managers on ? 

If rowett is gone I hope to hell that Morris’s sells or gives away Chris Martin and Craig Bryson before he appoints the new Manager just so he can come in with a clean slate and just get on with the job of building a new derby team to move us on ,,, please please please mel ,get those two gone before before appointing anybody and give the poor bloke half a chance

I do worry archived that your greater forum input coincided with ninos leaving the fray.......

You do seem to be very angry about garys and Chris Martins future in a very similar manner.

I hope this isn't so.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

We'll end up with Alan Pardew because"he plays attacking football"...with predictable terrible results.

If we appoint Pardew I will simply stop watching, buying products and generally engaging with the club until he is gone (which probably wouldn't be long).

You would have to have mashed potato for brains to employ that moron after his West Brom stint.

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If we appoint Pardew I will simply stop watching, buying products and generally engaging with the club until he is gone (which probably wouldn't be long).

You would have to have mashed potato for brains to employ that moron after his West Brom stint.

Good as done deal then.

It'll be a tricky three months for all of us.

Unless he brings back Steve McClaren, n which case we have to assume Mel just really enjoys sacking him.

5 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I do worry archived that your greater forum input coincided with ninos leaving the fray..I

You do seem to be very angry about garys future also and Chris Martins in a very similar manner.

I hope this isn't so.

That is the worst insult I have seen on here. Ever.

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I didn't want to even suggest it...I'm just a bit concerned.

No need to be concerned. Anyone with more than 1 account will be banned, as per the forum rules.

Mel should issue a hands off warning? ?

Rowett’s limitations and unambitious mentality were there for all to see in the play-offs.

He is a perfect fit for a club like Stoke who are reverting to type.

Attendances are declining, interest is dwindling, performances and results are painfully dull and predictable, why would Mel issue a hands off warning?

The apathetic reaction to his possible departure speaks volumes.

A new manager with new ideas would breathe new life into the club. 

Let’s pray Mel gets it right.

12 minutes ago, iolanthe said:

Why does anyone think Simmo is suitable-good player but appalling managerial record at Carlisle,Preston Stockport look at the records

Carlisle - 2 promotions in 3 years and an FL trophy final appearance.

PNE - 7th place in the Championship in his only full season.

You must be using a different definition of the word appalling to the one I know.

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Got all the makings of a Billy Davies return!!

Back in the mix at the club after his Rams TV interview, capable of making average teams play well and I think could make us competitive even after cost cutting.

Am I right in thinking that he has always reached the playoffs in a full season at this level?

If BD comes back to Derby, there's more chance of me buying a season ticket next season.

For Forest.

OK, for Forest Green Rovers.

Just now, Anon said:

Carlisle - 2 promotions in 3 years and an FL trophy final appearance.

PNE - 7th place in the Championship in his only full season.

You must be using a different definition of the word appalling to the one I know.

And winning the FIFA U20s World Cup last year. 

Archived