Weimann

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TheHomunculusLives said:

Is it just me who thinks he tries very hard but is absolutely hopeless?

I quite like him... He's been asked to do lots of things that dont always suit him. He gives 100% and never lets his head drop.

His decision making can be poor but that goes for just about everyone in the team. He's certainly well down the list on my ones to get rid of. 

Just now, Angry Ram said:

I quite like him... He's been asked to do lots of things that dont always suit him. He gives 100% and never lets his head drop.

His decision making can be poor but that goes for just about everyone in the team. He's certainly well down the list on my ones to get rid of. 

He a useful player to put off the bench, but shouldnt be starting every game

Just now, Angry Ram said:

Yep, when he has too much time to think it impacts his decision but when he’s pushed to make a split second choice I find he performs better. 

He also never hides and gives his all. Constantly chasing the ball.

A modern day Tito Villa. All run and no end product. In fairness to him he's a centre forward not a winger. He can join the numerous other centre forwards we've bought and tried to turn into wingers 

13 minutes ago, TheHomunculusLives said:

Is it just me who thinks he tries very hard but is absolutely hopeless?

I thought that when we loaned him to Wolves, but it's not a popular point of view. He runs around lots.

Him at LWB in front of fozzy, has looked very good over our little purple patch. Cardiff ( last 30) Barnsley ( after Olsen went off) and most of the first leg v Fulham. Which is one of the things that baffles me most about last nights selection. Why break up a winning partnership? Forsyth was poor last night without him in front. I personally like the bloke, not one we need to worry about replacing 

Useful in a Gary Rowett side but agree with Dyche, hopefully he's not first choice next year. Lacks any sort of quality in the final third. Likable guy though, despite not being our number one choice he's come in and worked his socks off, can't fault him for that.

Archived